4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
The AI translation is actually quite fine. Hope all MTL games could be translated by the same means.

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
okay, i maybe the only one here stuck after bunny disappear. can someone please tell me how to process further
If you go to back to the cell where Bunny Bunny was, there is a fight with Teresa and she will tell you where you have to go.

In any case, you need to go into Club Ravit in the northwest city area. You need 120,000G, so if you don't have enough, you can earn money by defeating the enemies around the bridge/tunnel with your bike. If you order a whiskey from Diamond Class Misaki, Emma, and Leila, they will give you tips on how to get to the VIP room.

So like the last game is there a normal, another, and true end? I see above the conditions for the true end but are there other endings besides that one and the normal end?
After defeating the final boss for the second time you will be able to choose between the good ending or the bad ending.

Reactions: Desenra

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
anyone know how i can turn the language to eng in joiplay? both game.exe and game_en.exe is in japanese tho im not very familiar with these thing i usually just extract and play. tyia for the help
I'm trying to do the same thing. Not sure how to change it to English via joyplay and zarchiver

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Power Rangers is based off a Japanese series, which is what this game and its predecessor are parodying.
This game is actually parodying an older and still ongoing series that focuses more on one hero. Now and days they have teams too, but they are usually smaller and aren't like a ranger team. Kamen Rider is the name, and they are more focused on one specific character. This is specifically a parody of the third Kamen Rider, KR V3, who was a big shakeup back in the day.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I like this game (not goty but fun to read). Also, I like that they give you a choice between good and bad.

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
So the final Crystal has a "???" option, how is that one unlocked?

EDIT: NVM, found it

Last edited:

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
How to get slot girl?
Win jackpot (might have to be next to her?), then go to the men's bathroom and look at the shining spot for her first scene. After that you should be able to just talk to her for the followup scenes.

Hiron005

Dec 7, 2020
Win jackpot (might have to be next to her?), then go to the men's bathroom and look at the shining spot for her first scene. After that you should be able to just talk to her for the followup scenes.
The "jackpot" is the 10.000 win, not the super rare 200.000 win btw.

Reactions: pie4ever0

Madui

Mar 11, 2022
So the final Crystal has a "???" option, how is that one unlocked?

EDIT: NVM, found it
How did you do it? I found the door in the urban area and went trough the VIP room but after that there is no fight, only a forced loss. I have only option 2 unlocked in the final crystal.

Jul 28, 2017
How did you do it? I found the door in the urban area and went trough the VIP room but after that there is no fight, only a forced loss. I have only option 2 unlocked in the final crystal.
Oh, that one's the door that's inaccessible during the first visit of the last dungeon. Teleporter of the door on the left.

Madui

Mar 11, 2022
Oh, that one's the door that's inaccessible during the first visit of the last dungeon. Teleporter of the door on the left.
you mean the one that leads to the heart-shaped room? I already went to the room on the left and used the teleporter and defeated the 4 bosses, I went to the room to the right as well and got the life red memory thing and played it on the hospitall "memory crystal". I'm still missing a scene on the last recollection room crystal, the one all the way to the left in the true ending room

Jul 28, 2017
you mean the one that leads to the heart-shaped room? I already went to the room on the left and used the teleporter and defeated the 4 bosses, I went to the room to the right as well and got the life red memory thing and played it on the hospitall "memory crystal". I'm still missing a scene on the last recollection room crystal, the one all the way to the left in the true ending room
Yeah, you're supposed to lose to get it.

Reactions: Just_a_profile_here

Madui

Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, you're supposed to lose to get it.
You are right, I managed to get all other scenes without losing so I tought that this one would be the same but for some reason this is the only scene you can't unlock by simply winning it.

May 25, 2022
Go to the Urban area. Go through the double doors that are right next to the right exit of the map. Continue onwards and go through the Health Villain door and the VIP room door. Continue and then you should get the True End.
how do you get in the vip room inside Life Red's memories?

Reactions: gigalitor
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes