RPGM - Completed - Villainess Quest 2 ~Total Hero Conquest~ [v1.01] [M-Gentlemen After-party]

1. 5.00 star(s)

prettystupid

Much better than the prequel due to the "time back" mechanic integrating bad ends with the story. Overall hot scenarios with good art. Good/bad end depends on gameplay and story choices, which was a pleasant surprise. Fun postgame and true end content as well. Recommend for any femdom/seduction fans.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PootisPenser76

I love this game, just like the first one there is a lot of femdom variety, character design is fun! Battling is ok and not tiring at all. You have items to fast travel between places and a motorbike that can insta kill enemies.

Definitely play if you are into femdom the scenes are amazing, recommend even more if you are into humiliation/corruption.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Ranonymou

I didn't play the f95 version either so I can't comment on the AI Translation.
    The game follows the same formula as it's prequel game and does not deviate much from it. You could read reviews from the previous game and still get about similar experience playing this one. The main difference is just different villianesses and also a different perspective to the plotline if anyone even cares about that.