Mar 29, 2020
I'm confused, with a pretty clear linear story how do you unlock the rest of the gallery? Mine stopped at the Bitch who tries and takes Uncles Fulks house.

P.S. Edit: Never mind, I figured out what to do next.
Sir, it's common courtesy to also post what you did to move forward, in case others get stuck. You remind me of the many forum posts on tech support where someone posts an issue, and their second reply is just nevermind, found it, when you are having the same issue. My guy, please, for the love of all that is holy, simply post your self-found solution.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Sir, it's common courtesy to also post what you did to move forward, in case others get stuck. You remind me of the many forum posts on tech support where someone posts an issue, and their second reply is just nevermind, found it, when you are having the same issue. My guy, please, for the love of all that is holy, simply post your self-found solution.
My apologies for my lack of decorum and lack of a proper response. I shall do my utmost to rectify that immediately.

Hmhmm, so as stated above I had previously gotten stuck at what I believed to be was the ending. The Mayor will ask you to take over as new Mayor and you will be requested to say yes or no. Saying Yes ends the gameplay and you will be returned to the Main Menu after the credits. Upon replaying the game and returning to that point I said no and was allowed to continue to finish the Gallery Scenes. Though it is duly noted that upon finishing the rest of the Gallery the Ending itself isn't changed. This may be because the rest of the gameplay was added upon the completion and is more DLC than anything else. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Touch123r4

Kharni

Aug 11, 2019
The age restriction is not set up properly on steam so i cannot buy this game. Germany has some weird censorship laws.
How much content do I miss by just playing this version of the game?

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes