• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
You actually need 200k more to unlock one more girl, so it's 300k.
It's honestly not that hard. Just set up Illusion Bloom farm with sprinklers. Once you bought Pickaxe and Axe from Faye, Mining and logging becomes trivial, and you can just keep buying sprinklers. The only thing that's worth farming is Potato (for food/energy), and Illusion Bloom (they sells alot). Plant, sleep for 6 days in a row, and harvest. Rinse and repeat. Took me around half an hour to reach my goal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOLY SHIT

Marphey

May 13, 2019
It's honestly not that hard. Just set up Illusion Bloom farm with sprinklers. Once you bought Pickaxe and Axe from Faye, Mining and logging becomes trivial, and you can just keep buying sprinklers. The only thing that's worth farming is Potato (for food/energy), and Illusion Bloom (they sells alot). Plant, sleep for 6 days in a row, and harvest. Rinse and repeat. Took me around half an hour to reach my goal.
Do the girls in hospital have hot spring scenes ?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Do the girls in hospital have hot spring scenes ?
Not that I'm aware of. Never triggered any of them once, so I can't deny nor confirm it.
Every females in the town and Faye has it though. There's 3P with the Anna/Ginna, and 4P with Anna/Gina/Their mom.

Reactions: astrophel

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Not that I'm aware of. Never triggered any of them once, so I can't deny nor confirm it.
Every females in the town and Faye has it though. There's 3P with the Anna/Ginna, and 4P with Anna/Gina/Their mom.
Damn i wasn't able to trigger them niether. It seems they don't have one. I hope the devs won't use this dumb RNG mechanic in their next game if they will make another.

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
Damn, I don't even know you could use any land. I thought you're supposed to use the old man's land next to his house and the empty patch of dirt at the woods. LMAO.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Lol yeah it took me a while to discover it as well, especially since they allows you to plow every dirt spot on the woods, and the old man farm being a pivotal part of progression, almost like they encourage you to use his land, it's very misleading. When in reality you doesn't need to use any of that because your own farm is more than enough. They doesn't make it clear that you'll need to clear the grassfield from all kinds of clutter beforehand with the scythes. I discovered it by accident.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
How the saves of this game works? I ended deleting mine while I was trying to transfer it to the new version, all that I have is the data folder from the older version

nvm, read the dude in the cheat link on OP, damn, looks like I lost my save, even if the file is here, the save isn't, it loads a early game that I created to copy the file name, fuck, if someone could provide a full save would be awesome, I won't grind everything again

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is the English in the those screenshot what I am actually going to find in the game or just some early stage MTL translation?

Lihamut

Dec 9, 2021
How the saves of this game works? I ended deleting mine while I was trying to transfer it to the new version, all that I have is the data folder from the older version

nvm, read the dude in the cheat link on OP, damn, looks like I lost my save, even if the file is here, the save isn't, it loads a early game that I created to copy the file name, fuck, if someone could provide a full save would be awesome, I won't grind everything again
Works Like any others RPG Games you need the saves of the game i ended up deleting some by accident and then i regret :confused:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Is the English in the those screenshot what I am actually going to find in the game or just some early stage MTL translation?
the game is 90% translated, the important parts are at least

Works Like any others RPG Games you need the saves of the game i ended up deleting some by accident and then i regret :confused:
Definitely isn't, the way it works it's pretty confusing when regards to transfer saves

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I think the Baron's Wife Quest is "broken" !

And it is causing other quests that need the "special cigs", to be stuck also .

Have gone through the "mine" several times, but, SHE ain't there ! :unsure:
(and according to the "Main Map", it really doesn't show her being in the Mine/cave at all .)

Also, another "quest", that may be broken too, . . . . Mrs.Saxon, keeps telling my MC, she want to get pregnant, and she''l keep the baby ! :oops:

Can't see how that would even happen . . . , So far, every time my MC has "done-her", it ain't in her pussy, according to the images shown, seems like it's always in her ass !
It's a bit harder to get pregnant that way . . . :rolleyes: .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Have been playing this game for quite some time now .
(Edit: Seems I've come to the/an "end" . . . Was this a "timed-ending", type of game ? :(

Noticed it having these "Tags";

"internal view" <--- Have yet to see any !? Never actually came-to-be, = False "Tag" . :unsure:

"lactation" <--- Haven't seen this either !? Finally near the END of game . . ., It wasn't as expected, as-in, a non-"furry", actually being the one to get/have lactating breasts, other than it being the, "Cow-turned-Human-Female" .

"transformation" <--- This is a very vague "Tag", (so not 100% sure of Not seeing any in game as yet !?) Still unsure .

What kind of "transformation" is there supposed to be ?
There are so many possibilities !? **

(as-in, M2F, F2M, Mind-Control, Hypnosis, futanari, Trans, which most have their own "Tags", etc.,
except ; M2S(issy)?, (Body-part TF)? . . . maybe they should have their own "Tags" , some day soonish ?)

Question : Can you not accept the position, (as was, there an actual choice to, Not Accept ?), of taking over the "helm" of the community ?

Would that have "extended" the game-play ? . . . I still had "things" to do . . .
I felt as if there was more content to be discovered . . . (as it were, there were, 8-Memories, still as blank spaces :oops::unsure:).

I'm planning to start again . . . as, one of the "Quests" seemed to get stuck, and stay stuck for most of the game.

Abyss._.

Apr 5, 2023
Here's a cheated save file with 999999 coins.

The saving system in this game is really weird so to make it work do the folowing:

1)download the attached file.
2)Open it with a text editor, search for the word "Bruh" and replace it with a name you want.
3)Copy the name of your save file in <Your game folder>/data and rename the save file you've downloaded to the name you've copied (for example if your save file is named villagedb_1234.qt you must rename the file you downloaded to villagedb_1234.qt)
4)Remove your save file from <Your game folder>/data and place the renamed file you've downloaded there
4)Delete the "electron_18" folder in %appdata%/Roaming (if you've never saved the game you won't have this folder so you can skip this step)

Now you can finally open the game.

If you wanna hack it yourself just open your save file with a text editor and search for "props":[{"id":1,"num":, the number after num: is the one you want to change. Don't forget to delete the "vilage" folder before you open the game
i have tried to change the gold value of using the above file, it doesnt work, plus some new have save tokens

cant even change some values now :(

nuggetguy

May 19, 2020
i have tried to change the gold value of using the above file, it doesnt work, plus some new have save tokens

cant even change some values now :(
if there's a file called "village" or "eletron_18" in your appdata/roaming you have to delete that before booting up the game

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes