2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
same here, you're wrong, MEGA and still works
Zippy is untrustworthy too many unwanted pop ups and it auto downloads a unknown file unrelated to the game my pop up blocker don't seem to block them and mega my download limit exceeded as it said.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Zippy is untrustworthy too many unwanted pop ups and it auto downloads a unknown file unrelated to the game my pop up blocker don't seem to block them and mega my download limit exceeded as it said.
I agree Zippy's pretty ass but MEGA download limit isn't a real complaint to be making (at least not in this forum). If you want to get around it, it's IP-based so just use a VPN (which IMO you should be doing anyway).

ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
file graphics Windows/skin 001 could not be found

Hmh? Is this a common problem?. I would really like to play this game it seems impossible right now, Can someone help me?

1657838096562.png

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I can see why this was popular in 2011-12. It covers some niche genres well like body odor fetish and progressive corruption. The 3D girl character models would have been appealing back then as well. It's aged like milk unfortunately. Many scenes are just dialogue with very few CG. This is the worst way to use rpgmaker and it's really a VN crammed with tedious talk to everyone in town and frogger mechanics and worst of all lacks a save anywhere feature. There's this weird trend with japanese devs of this era sticking to decade old versions of rpgmaker even though they were incredibly feature sparse. For its time Flash would still have been a good option. Today something like Twine, Ren'py, or even Unity would make more sense. While the gameplay is even more tedious, the spin-off game Inma Sugoroku has much nicer art and I wish the rest of the series was in the same style.

Overall not worth playing today. Not even worth looking at the cgs. Try corruption of champions or one of the million fallen female knight VNs by kuribayashi chris, Kemuriya, or Lilith instead. I was going to mention oneone1, but he also used rpgmaker terribly.

• Haha
Reactions: Rheavon

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Somone pls tell how this can be played? RGSS standard not found, nobody seem able to answer the calls for help in this thread
Edit: solution, you need to go here and download the XP version

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes