2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

dragpz

May 29, 2017
For people that had trouble running this on W10, you need to add it to the DEP exception list (System -> Advanced System Settings -> Performance -> Data Execution Protocol, then add the RGSS player (game.exe) to the list)

Reactions: Teddythepervert
Dec 14, 2018
Great and very comfy kind of game.
And very "small" size-wise comparing to huge vns that take gigabytes of space but not as great.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Final Version 1.06 is available...

Not sure if that is the version currently offered, and the version is simply inaccurate in the OP, or if this is an updated version. I note that extracted files are same size, but last modified dates for the game files differ by about a year on date, with this version being newer... Going to offer update under assumption game mechanics may have been modified.

I have also created a for it.

Last edited:

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
I played this and part 2 as well. I think there is a part 3 but it is just in Japanese. I hope part 3 gets translated.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
wghich version or RPGM is it using? since we need to instal the RTP separately (add the instruction for this in "install" BTW)

PS So it's RPG maker XP and to make it work I had to copy paste the contents of graphic/audio from the folder installed by the RTP into the folder of the game (my guess is it doesnt deal well with multi drives)

PPS so the game is running, but everything is in Japanese >.>

Last edited:
Reactions: MF_DAYDREAM

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
There is a bad end by the way with the old guy in the church. Its really heart warming, I do recommend seeing it at least once.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
i download the game on mega it's work but it's not translate it's in japanese...
That may be why 1.6 was not posted here, may not be in English yet... The creator has v 1.6 Final on his site (requires google translate): .

That was not reflected in the version offered here (V1.0), perhaps because the final version is not translated... I linked the original 1.6 download and created a MEGA as well, but as i mentioned in above post, had not discerned if it was the same file vs the v1.0 offered here. The modified dates differed, which is why i mentioned it as a possible update.

The Game was independently translated, and the most recent translation i can find is here: (2.1 translation)
Note that this version is slightly larger(3mb) than the 1.0 version previously offered here.

If we need to roll back to the 1.0 for the English version, I still have the old link:

V1.0

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2018
I enjoyed this game when it first came out, I have yet to play the sequel though. every time I've tried I get a random error message.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
at the start I see no start or anything but when I start the game it kicks me out

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
Man Seeing this pop up has brought back memories. If this is an update I would love to crack this open and play it again...hell I might do that anyway lol. I should go back to trying to learn Japanese

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Wow, that's not a game I'd expect to see in latest updates. A blast from the past this one.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes