Views on Netorare

Views on Netorare?

• Yes, I am a fan of Netorare

• If there's Netorare, I don't mind

• I am only a fan of Netorase

• I have mixed emotions towards Netorare (explain in thread)

• I dislike Netorare

Results are only viewable after voting.

karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
You can say the same about most games on here. How many incest games have you played where the mom suddenly starts lusting after her sons dick?
Incest is even more unrealistic than NTR. But my argument here is that lack of agency is the point, not a consequence of getting to the desired place. I mentioned the image of purity getting crushed. There are some NTR scenarios where the woman is promiscuous from the start, but more often she's a victim of ntrman's manipulation and eventually he's just so good at sex that she forsakes any emotional connection or feelings of guilt she might have for the cuck. It's not that she chooses, she's "stolen".

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The poll should have had an "I'm indifferent" option because that's how I feel.
Isn't that the second option? But anyways pools are pools, you always have to compromise with the closest option, I'm would not claim to be a "fan" either but I can enjoy it, also believe some stories get better with it especially if it is there to create some challenge and take people out of their confort zones.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I don't like it, but I won't bombard threads on a game just because there's NTR...however I can't lie if the game has great reviews, screenshots, a good plot summary and then you find out there's unavoidable NTR, that's a huge bummer.

I'll play a game that has Netorare as long as it's avoidable (actually avoidable, not just skippable), otherwise I'll avoid it like a plague.

Reactions: Wlms

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Is it so hard for people just to let people make the content they like? Some of the anti-NTR peeps are crazy. Like, I hate vore but I don't go jumping on vore game threads and complain about all the damn vore that is in the game... In the end, if you don't like a type of fetish, avoid it. Don't go and "yuck" anyone's "yums".

Reactions: Meaning Less
Jun 10, 2022
Except that the cuck barely had a role in the old-school NTR stuff in Japan. The hardcore cuckolding fixation and the weirdass raceplay aspects we see today were more of a western thing, even though they have been seeping into the japanese works over time, too.

NTR was originally pretty much a parody/deconstruction of shounen romance. You know, these manga where you have a male MC and a heroine, and they share this extremely idealized, pure puppy love for each other, but it takes about 300 chapters before they even hold hands. And then hentai artists came along and thought "wouldn't it be funny if we introduce a completely awful character and take the girl away, perverting the 'pure love always wins' theme of shounen romance into 'big dick always wins'." That's why the initial NTR stuff were doujins based on shounen romance manga and dating sims that used the same tropes. NTR then became the #1 genre for corruption sickos like me, because you didn't just have the usual "pure heroine gets corrupted" scenario, you had a second layer of "pure love gets corrupted and destroyed" on top of it.

My main problem with the term nowadays is that it has become so fuzzy in online discussions. When you have some erotic work where the heroine accidently grazes the arm of another man than her bf/husband, people already scream "NTR!!". The insistence on western boards that NTR is exactly the same as cuckolding also doesn't help and always makes me wonder "why not use the english term, instead of the japanese term with a broader or even different meaning?"
This is the type of NTR I can get behind, not the cringe cucked interracial shit

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Mixed feelings here. I don't like it, but at the same time I like the idea of having an opponent to beat for the love interest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
No, of course not. The point is that it can help to guide a player on a tour of the darkest corners of their own mind.

What is the limit of the response? Is committing this literal war crime better then being helpless in the face of being NTR'd? Torture? Murder? Genocide? Nihilistic destruction of the earth? Against who? Where do you draw the line?

What is the minimum relationship to trigger the effects? Was your relationship with this person even real? Was they naught but a crush? Had you even spoken to them? Had you laid claim to the sexuality of an actual family member in the expectation of their perpetual chastity? How disgusting is that?

What is the maximum behavior that a person can do and have the relationship remain? How many dicks can she suck? Is it where the dicks are inserted? Does her consent matter? How much does it matter? Is your love even real if it can be extinguished with another man's semen?
1 sexual partner in one's sexual history is different than 10 or 30.
It tells you what you need to know about what that person believes about how frivolous sex is to them, how important sexual devotion is to them, and whether or not the partner was considering any life partner at all.
It tells you what you need to know about whether or not it's going to work this time.
It's a degree of insult.
If someone comes up to you says I saved myself for you, it's a gift.
Because it's difficult and considerate.

People are assessed and there are people who don't want that for obvious reasons.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Female MC Netorare is justice.

It's such a wonder why it's nowhere to be found.

Make some biggest loser swirly tits female MC get neglected and laughed at by NTR world as her perfect 10 LI smashes her rivals and she licks their cum off his face.
And do everything possible to keep it untagged and 'totally avoidable'.
And a pack of gas-lighters in the thread.

I'd probably laugh.
Because NTR is the most potent trolling material I have ever seen.

Jul 5, 2019
I don't really go for the hardcore NTR style games. I also don't go terribly much for harem type games. Neither of them can really tell what I feel is an interesting story, or even one at all.

Hardcore NTR there's just one story to tell that I've seen. Full of humiliation and jealousy. I'm all for a story making me feel things, including negative emotions, but I don't want a constant downer beatdown. There have to be ups too.

And Harem games can't really tell a story. There are rarely any stakes, any conflict, or reason for me to pay attention because the only choices come down to "Do you wish to fuck this person? Yes/No". I started off playing a lot of them when I first found AVNs, but I got bored fairly quickly.

Sometimes I like things messy, full of drama. A rival competing for someones affection? Maybe a SO cheated on you? Maybe you're messing around with multiple girls and they find out? Someone trying to tempt you away from your current SO? Crush on someone who already has someone? All and more can be interesting. I'd like a game willing to go full soap opera.

And sometimes I like the romance games, meet some girls, choose to pursue one (Or more, but not without consequences) after getting to know them a bit. Changes depending on my mood. The point is I like a lot of variety, but mostly avoid the extremes in either direction.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Incest is even more unrealistic than NTR.
We must live on different planets because i know many people who had or are still in incestual relationships, including myself. Okay, not the f95 typical parent kiddo stuff, but sisters and cousins are pretty common. Dunno if its a lesbian bonus or a simple side effect of our poly lifestyle, but i never encountered anything i would call ntr in real life. Just sex with other girls isnt NTR and its impossible to seperate us or for us to try to seperate others. That whole jealousy stuff dont exists in reality and annoys me in games. Whats left would be the darkest NTR like raping the partner while you need to watch...never happend irl and i didnt train several martial arts for almost my whole life to let anyone hurt big sis. However, the point is NTR is far more unrealisting than incest, not the other way around ^^

Hmm, i must already have shared my opinion here to recieve alerts, but i dont remember it anymore.
To make it short, i hate ntr for 3 reasons:
1. Reading jealousy stuff without emotional context is boring and annoying as hell, its like reading about football without the slightest interest in football
2. On this site ntr always means there is a dick more in the game...i hate dicks
3. I play for fun, if i want drama i go to work and if i want a challenge i smoke a fat joint before entering the dojo ^^

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
We must live on different planets because i know many people who had or are still in incestual relationships, including myself. Okay, not the f95 typical parent kiddo stuff, but sisters and cousins are pretty common. Dunno if its a lesbian bonus or a simple side effect of our poly lifestyle, but i never encountered anything i would call ntr in real life. Just sex with other girls isnt NTR and its impossible to seperate us or for us to try to seperate others. That whole jealousy stuff dont exists in reality and annoys me in games. Whats left would be the darkest NTR like raping the partner while you need to watch...never happend irl and i didnt train several martial arts for almost my whole life to let anyone hurt big sis. However, the point is NTR is far more unrealisting than incest, not the other way around ^^

Hmm, i must already have shared my opinion here to recieve alerts, but i dont remember it anymore.
To make it short, i hate ntr for 3 reasons:
1. Reading jealousy stuff without emotional context is boring and annoying as hell, its like reading about football without the slightest interest in football
2. On this site ntr always means there is a dick more in the game...i hate dicks
3. I play for fun, if i want drama i go to work and if i want a challenge i smoke a fat joint before entering the dojo ^^
I think the main problem with NTR is the sheer lack of creativity in it.