Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What a coincidence, just when it was about to be marked as abandoned x'D
Still, I can't bring myself to be hyped or excited. Without an update, my faith in Marvel won't be back. Anyway, the important thing here is his health. If all he said about this eyes problems is true, I really hope that he's feeling better now.

woLVERine109182

Jul 28, 2018
Sorry, Friend, but even I can't do more than that, I only played the Mom's path, the other ways it's impossible continue without bugs, again I'll wait for the new version, and I don't know until when, because it doesn't have a version for fix bugs :confused::eek:
Sir will you please help me!!
It is showing that 'ask for help from Julia'
when I took the task for mom.But idk who is Julia and how to do that.Please help me.

woLVERine109182

Jul 28, 2018
Sir please help me!!
It is showing that ' ask for help from Julia' when I took the task for mom.But idk who is that and how to ask that.please help me.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sir will you please help me!!
It is showing that 'ask for help from Julia'
when I took the task for mom.But idk who is Julia and how to do that.Please help me.
Here Brother, the game have some changes, but I know it can help You :):):)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
News
Patrons only
Jul 29 at 12:22am

Hi guys!

I'm very happy to be back. Thank you for waiting). Now I feel much better and ready to work.

I want you to know that despite my absence on Patreon, I did not stop developing the game. Yes, I limited the use of the computer and worked on the game just for fun, but it's moving along.

Thanks to this pause I noticed a lot of problems in the game. First of all, I focused on changing the old content. Bad images, bad animations and even some scenes. I have already fixed a lot. But there is still a lot of bad content that needs fixing. In general, I want to redraw a lot of scenes in the first half of the game. Nicole's whole storyline will also be changed. Anyway, about all the changes and new content a bit later.

Now the game has many unfinished scenes. As soon as I finish at least half of them, I will immediately release an update. So, you can wait for the release in the middle of August(I hope so...). And today, maybe tomorrow, I'll tell you more about the new content.

Thank you for attention. See you soon)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
so it sounds like he redid the game from the start so your current saves probably won't work

Zero919

May 2, 2017
***Nicole's whole storyline will also be changed***
hurrah. hurrah. I hope he does better than before.:eazyHype:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
what about it?
Out of the developers on Patreon I recall, only Marvel and that guy doing Family Secret have the habit of not doing shit for months on end, hearing criticism, changing their Patreon page to Per Creation to stop the criticism, then changing it back to Monthly come the end of the month.

This guy is a shadebag of epic proportions.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
If I remember correctly he was almost at the end to finish this update before his health problems.
Now it's "per month" again and something like 3 weeks (if he doesn't loose another eye...) before something again. He should have let the "per creation" until he release a new update and switch to per month after.
I don't regret pulling off my pledge !

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, completely by accident and then he went blind again until the 1st x'D

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes