jleepate

Jan 27, 2018
I hope he gets better soon. It is sad he lost sight in one eye altogether. I hope it does get better for him.

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
Sucks about the developer...

I myself haven't played this game at all yet, but it looks promising. I was wondering, however, with a "Fixed" mod and an "Enhanced" mod, which would be the definitive version to start?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Sucks about the developer...

I myself haven't played this game at all yet, but it looks promising. I was wondering, however, with a "Fixed" mod and an "Enhanced" mod, which would be the definitive version to start?
the Enhanced mod is the further developed version of the fix :closedeyesmile:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Wow, that blows. Sorry to hear about the devs problems. I hope shit works out for him, it would suck to go blind...

D

Deleted member 482284

Pleae give the full save game plox

could you give a try? only 260mb to dl
and yes, you have to start from scratch ;)
i don't wanna start squashing bugs in the orig. game again :)

Sep 4, 2017
This sucks since it was a pretty solid game( although there were some parts that didnt really make any sense) and i really hope that he gets better. much love from my humble perverted hole in the wall <3

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
me personally:
well goodluck to you.

as for the donators side of things :
You should provide them with scan copy of diagnosis or receipt of medical bills..
you should've not stop the donating from happening coz you need money right now.
as for coders and stuff.. many people here can help you with that. i just don't know if they are willing to do it for free but hey people do goodwill with disabled people.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Maybe Marvel fapped too much while making the game? :test:
In all seriousness, I do agree with yankee77's post. There should be some more info provided by Marvel. I'm sure Marvel's aware that there's devs who aren't honest. So that's why I'd suggest showing evidence (without doxxing yourself ofc).

Reactions: yankee77 and dbp5ca

ngentotvia

Jul 10, 2017
how to fix

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpyc:2 and bathroom.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\Compressed\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\Compressed\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\Compressed\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\Compressed\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\Compressed\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpyc:2 and bathroom.rpyc:2.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Fri Jun 22 23:13:52 2018

i dont understand , help me

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
how to fix

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\Compressed\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\Compressed\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\Compressed\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\Compressed\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\Compressed\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Fri Jun 22 23:13:52 2018

i dont understand , help me
i assume, you are using my fix from op
make sure you install the files in the archive to the game folder of your installation and allow to overwrite existing files
or because you already posted in the mod thread, use this version instead (but as a separate install)

Big Buddy

Jun 8, 2018
From Patreon of Marvel

Okay guys, I understand that this will sound like excuse. I thought I'd finish the release before the 29th. The main reason why I wanted to be in time before the 29th is another operation on my eye. I now have two stitches in my eye. Therefore, it is hard for me to keep my eyes open( Literally. ).
And about donations ... This month I will not take money from you. I don't know if there is an option to disable donates. It will be very difficult for me to find this function due to the reasons described above. Even this post I write through tears)) In general, Just do not donate to me this month. I should feel better the other day and I will return to work. It's good that there is not much work left.

The same problems with my health... Just the day after my last post, I was taken to the emergency room. It was a month ago ... jeez. I won't bore you with the details, but it was bad... Really bad. Now I completely lost my sight on one eye. Without a chance to return it. And there is a big risk of complete blindness. So ... Yes, I don't have time for game right now. But there is always a but... Doctors said things were going to get better. And I feel much better. So, don't go far away, follow this page and wish me luck. I'll be back and soon)
Man that really sux buddy...I for one think this is an awesome game...yes its a bit rough around the edges but nothing that cant be smoothed out...get well soon...cant wait for an update!

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Does anyone know if Marvel's eyesight got worse or the same?
i'm no MD but i think if he hasn't responded or given any updates by now i think we should assume the worst, that and the fact that his page is under review for the longest time (so no updates).... idk what to think, some ppl here is saying thats its all fake, there is a chance he may have lost his sight, maybe he did lose most of his sight and got all depress... do you or anyone else knows what happened to cause this eye surgery?? (usually when ppl reveal that type of info they also say how or the reason why they're in that condition)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think he put his page on offline so that hee couldnt get money from he sayd he didnt whanted money for aslong as he is have and that's why its on revieuw

Reactions: x7CB

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
He's probably in development hell with all the other devs like Irredeemable and Aorrta.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes