a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone mind giving me a short state of the game summary? Haven't played since the whole "Nicole starts dating the douche who assaulted her" nonsensical storyline. Did Nicole get euthanized for being an idiot? Does the douchebag get his comeuppance?
You can get rid of him just follow the walkthrough unless you want to find out how all by yourself.

Reactions: Siddington

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Tickle her in the tv room.
Actually it's not perversity. It's depravity. Well the hint says raise depravity of Nicole to 50 and I don't actually know how much she have now. The last scene I got with her is I can barely see her boobs when she was exercising in the TV room. So what I have to do next. Please help me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Actually it's not perversity. It's depravity. Well the hint says raise depravity of Nicole to 50 and I don't actually know how much she have now. The last scene I got with her is I can barely see her boobs when she was exercising in the TV room. So what I have to do next. Please help me.
if you want to know any of the stats, look for it in phone
possible locations for raising Nicole's depravity/perversity:
  • livingroom: 10:00 play, kiss if your current depr. is too low
  • park: pay for kiss
  • bar: quest event
  • party: quest event
  • her room: quest event after shopping + quest event after night bj
  • university: find her, talk, compliment

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whel he says all chars in this game are 18 & older so patreon whont do a thing i believe.
unless they start banning incest also i hope not

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
whel he says all chars in this game are 18 & older so patreon whont do a thing i believe.
unless they start banning incest also i hope not
So I guess you have missed the last three months or so since they did that in October leading to a shitstorm of complaints on F95 about games that had to change to meet the new rules. Also rape and mind control with pills or drugs. Characters that look under age. It's been ugly.

Reactions: Jmiller836

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
wow so even iff they look underage they still ban the maker from that game ooo that's just lame its his story iff he says there 18 and older that canot do that but iff they do that.
that whould mean that Patreon is under new management otherwhise this whouldnt be happening

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
wow so even iff they look underage they still ban the maker from that game ooo that's just lame its his story iff he says there 18 and older that canot do that but iff they do that.
that whould mean that Patreon is under new management otherwhise this whouldnt be happening
Patreon made a name for themselves through adult games but now they have other types of patreon sites so they don't need the adult game makers anymore and will slowly get rid of all adult type sites starting with taboo style sites.
After getting rid of the taboo stuff they will start on the other type of adult sites.

Reactions: TheonS
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes