• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alex neon

Dec 31, 2017
So, to any completionists, what stats you got?

I have
Nicole
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mia
Jacqueline
Mom (nowt new)
Elsa (still ignoring me)

____|
OK, I just raped my sister's mouth? How on earth is that gonna be OK the next day? OK, I just carried on, she was too pissed to remember? I'm still appalled at what MC did, that was out of order.
scene will be available next moring she doesn't remember you rape her 9:00
touch her tits and kiss her
if any one wany
andriod or mac version
or pc Fixed Version
pm me

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
did you manually changed her values?
if yes, set jacrat to 1 and jacperv to 0
start dating Jacqueline again
her progression triggers are bound to specific values, changing them manually circumvents triggering
I honestly do not think that I did set any values but it has been awhile and I have played so many different games since then lol will do that and see if it fixes it for me if not meh will start over thanks for the brainduster ;)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I download the bugfix and get this error after playing (clicked on the picture):

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/time/jou[t1me].png'>:
File "game/Corridor.rpy", line 3, in script
scene corr
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/time/jou[t1me].png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I download the bugfix and get this error after playing (clicked on the picture):

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/time/jou[t1me].png'>:
scene corr
_window_hide()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
scene corr
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1157, in execute
statement_name("scene")
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_hide()
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1376, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2062, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2492, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2845, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1921, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 416, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6687)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 185, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2859)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 685, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 103, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3321)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 185, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2859)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 103, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3321)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 685, in render
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 707, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1073, in render
st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 476, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 125, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
View of family 0.1.0
please download again, works here without errors

D

Deleted member 42

anyone know who the fuck is julia lol? i can't find her anywhere and need her help for a mom quest

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
you should have met her at the very beginning as she is the mother to the girl whom you are tutoring at the start of game and whom calls you to bring wine

D

Deleted member 42

you should have met her at the very beginning as she is the mother to the girl whom you are tutoring at the start of game and whom calls you to bring wine
i am using a save from another guy because i lost mine, now the quest is to ask help from julia so i call her on the phone and she says i can meet her anytime but i can't find her anywhere

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i am using a save from another guy because i lost mine, now the quest is to ask help from julia so i call her on the phone and she says i can meet her anytime but i can't find her anywhere
If you're at the point I think you are you have to talk to Mom to visit Julia.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Dont work (it doesnot matter which from the 2).

You have seen that time is not correct written?
yep, dev called the time-variable t1me
i encountered an interesting problem with displaying the time in the phone icon
should work now somehow, but i have to investigate this further
my solution is only a dirty approach :'(

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
thank you don't quite get this part
MC needs to choose with the two paths he
follows, Mother or Sis (I chose the two paths) are you able to chose both or just 1

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
thank you don't quite get this part
MC needs to choose with the two paths he
follows, Mother or Sis (I chose the two paths) are you able to chose both or just 1
go for every girl you want :closedtongue:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
yep, dev called the time-variable t1me
i encountered an interesting problem with displaying the time in the phone icon
should work now somehow, but i have to investigate this further
my solution is only a dirty approach :'(
Would it help when I upload my save and you can see when the bug appears or look what is different?
Blowjob from Olivia-2xStart the Lesson with Mia-Have sex with Nicole-Mother appears in room, leave room (When I click on leave the bug appears)

I start from the beginning (old save bugs) and have not cheated.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Would it help when I upload my save and you can see when the bug appears or look what is different?
Blowjob from Olivia-2xStart the Lesson with Mia-Have sex with Nicole-Mother appears in room, leave room (When I click on leave the bug appears)

I start from the beginning (old save bugs) and have not cheated.
nah, not necessary, error occurs only if time reaches 24:00
i'm still looking for exact reason, give me some time please

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes