the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I've tried going on dates with Jacqueline >15 times and her points stay at 100 0 and its never the right time to talk about whatever.
Mia never comes to my room and she's at 124 125
Nicole never comes to my room - this is probably due to Jacqueline never helping me.

I've tried @the66 latest fix.
Jacqueline's points should max out at 40 or 41 / 30 after sexdate and i don't know what you wanna talk with her

I'm stuck with Nicole :( After i've depraved her enough on sofa she doesn't show up in my room, but morning event after that(at her room) is avaible. Got this version from mega & archive.
bj with Nicole in your room at night only with enough perversity/love and after sex with Jaqueline

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Jacqueline is 40/30 for her I just went on a few dates with her during the day talked about dick touching sister next time talked about punching him in the face and then one towards closing time went on a date with her again that lead to bedroom fun in the morning she wasn't in the bed and I found her in the kitchen with the sister and from there Jacqueline will tell the sister about the shit stain and the lies he spews.

After playing most of it out of all the people the DEV changed why didn't they change vika instead of Jacqueline? I didn't see anything wrong with Jacqueline now Vika on the other hand she is FUGLY as hell and she needs to come with a paper bag option to put over her head when she is talking to you.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
the depracity of Nicole froze on 31 even kissing her at 10 o'clock in the living room, 11 o'clock in the park, and talking in her room at 6:00 p.m.

Reactions: Carlo S

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Have you tried playing with her instead of kissing her on the couch?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Anyone know where to find Julia for the mothers quest? I can't find her anywhere. :/

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Julia is Mrs. Rhodes she is listed on the phone. Have you tried calling her?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well everyone who hates Dinn should be happy with this update (puts a hot topic to rest finally)...a bit short but I still liked it:) I was hoping for more mia or elsa but I can wait lol.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You mean dick as that is what Nicole calls him which is a fitting name for him.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
i tried to sum up the fixes for the current version 0.1.0
extract archive and overwrite, backup before
  • Jacqueline content should work as intended
  • infinite Mia loop is stopped
  • Nicole scene in players room should start
  • tasks point correctly to next step
  • exnic error in Nicole's room
but honestly an official bugfix version would be more useful
Replacing all these files helped but in the end I was still stuck with Jacqueline at 6 and it would not go up and would repeat the same dates over and over without moving. So in the end in addition to replacing these files I had to edit the console file to turn on the console, and then edit jac=10 and jacrat=10 as suggested by someone else earlier. Combining these two fixes solved my problem and triggered the next Jacqueline scene and got everything moving along again with Nicole and all the new content.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
I'm stuck at an infinite loop with Jacqueline, already dated her, invited her home and everything, but it keeps telling me to "Find Jacqueline". Also when trying to enter the elder sisters room at 18:00 the game crashes.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes