4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Ah, well in that case the disappearing phone icon issue still persists. As well as the icons for money, time, pretty much the whole UI i think. I'm not sure when it happened in my game and at first i thought it was deliberate but they're not coming back.

I've never gotten stuck anywhere, tho.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Ah, well in that case the disappearing phone icon issue still persists. As well as the icons for money, time, pretty much the whole UI i think. I'm not sure when it happened in my game and at first i thought it was deliberate but they're not coming back.

I've never gotten stuck anywhere, tho.
can you tell me what exactly have you done before the icons disappeared
because as i told earlier, during normal gameplay i don't achieve the icons to disappear :pensive:
and i need some feedback to narrow down the problem

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
can you tell me what exactly have you done before the icons disappeared
because as i told earlier, during normal gameplay i don't achieve the icons to disappear :pensive:
and i need some feedback to narrow down the problem
In my game at least, it seems to have happened during the event where you go spend some time at the library with the mom character. I have a save just prior to that scene starting with all the icons displaying and working properly, and then a save in the middle of the scene and the icons are all gone. From this point they never come back.

I can get through that entire scene and then at least a bit further with no problems when starting from the earlier save though. So no clue what caused the one save to be bugged.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
In my game at least, it seems to have happened during the event where you go spend some time at the library with the mom character. I have a save just prior to that scene starting with all the icons displaying and working properly, and then a save in the middle of the scene and the icons are all gone. From this point they never come back.

I can get through that entire scene and then at least a bit further with no problems when starting from the earlier save though. So no clue what caused the one save to be bugged.
you see my problem, there is no consistency in occurrence of this problem
can you send me your saves, maybe i find something new

K1231

Mar 3, 2018
I also never experienced any issue with the phone disappearing so I would say it is a random occurrence maybe on those particular systems.

CryFreedom

Mar 14, 2018
I think that is definitely the case. I've played 5 or 6 now that people have claimed they had issues with, yet I've had none, and it's not like it has anything to do with the way I have things setup. I have very limited actual tech knowledge. Maybe I've just gotten lucky thus far, and I hope it continues because I'm enjoying this shit too much now to stop! lol

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
is there any cheats in this game?
you could change money, time and stats in console but be aware it will probably break your game when changing stats without setting progress variables accordingly :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
you see my problem, there is no consistency in occurrence of this problem
can you send me your saves, maybe i find something new
I don't think it is a problem with the game. I just started playing Soul of Paintings and am having the problem there as well.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I don't think it is a problem with the game. I just started playing Soul of Paintings and am having the problem there as well.
well, i should feel relieved
but the problem persists and this sucks :)

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
if you are using v1.1.1, open console (<shift+o>) and type show_phone=True
I did. I even tried using "P" and the arrow keys to try and access it. No such luck.

EDIT: Umm... K... Starting a new game fixed it. After, you know, I had been playing today. So frustrating.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I did. I even tried using "P" and the arrow keys to try and access it. No such luck.

EDIT: Umm... K... Starting a new game fixed it. After, you know, I had been playing today. So frustrating.
so you are also a victim of the disappearing screens
atm you can only save often and hope for the best :pensive:

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
does anyone have issues with the new replay feature?
or does anyone even use it? :winkytongue:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I did. It works fine! Albeit i didn't unlock the lil' sister Sun cream one (the second scene) and can't unlock it retroactively. I'm not sure it suppse to untlock as part of the story since i had a scene with her at the beach.
Now i don't know if its intended or not, but the exclamation mark that shows what you suppose to do and appears at each girl's journal page somties vanishes and leave you with the impression there isn't anything else to be done. While actually there is, you just have to progress with other girls. Its kinda confusing. This was definitely the case with Mom. It was gone for long while and i thought its end of content for her.. untill i talked with Mrs Rhoade (the second time, so the second group activites was locked in the gallery) and suddenly mom gained a new completable task, aformentioned group activites.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I did. It works fine! Albeit i didn't unlock the lil' sister Sun cream one (the second scene) and can't unlock it retroactively. I'm not sure it suppse to untlock as part of the story since i had a scene with her at the beach.
Now i don't know if its intended or not, but the exclamation mark that shows what you suppose to do and appears at each girl's journal page somties vanishes and leave you with the impression there isn't anything else to be done. While actually there is, you just have to progress with other girls. Its kinda confusing. This was definitely the case with Mom. It was gone for long while and i thought its end of content for her.. untill i talked with Mrs Rhoade (the second time, so the second group activites was locked in the gallery) and suddenly mom gained a new completable task, aformentioned group activites.
yep, some scenes can't be unlocked, if the wrong choices were made during 1st attempt (yeah i'm an asshole :))
the switching of tasks between Mom and Mrs. Rhoades seems to me more useful than to let them only be Mom's tasks
atm every character depicted in phone gets task 'in the next versions' as last one

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Dangit, have to redo the whole thing again! Not untill next content update :)
Hmm yes i can see that it was given only to Mrs.Rhoades. The probem is.. there was no indication whatsoever that i should speak with her again. Her home is only approachoable during quests, otherwise its not visible on map and its not that she had the hint on her page. There was no hint. The only reason i tried to make contact with her is that i saw a missing scene in the gallery and checked out if i can call her. Lo behold, i could! But there was no hint that suggested i should.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes