• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Video Card issue? Render crashing Nvidia

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Thanks for the reply guys. I reinstalled the system, removed the graphic card. Tomorrow I will check the PSU Voltages to see if the PSU is OK or not, then I will replace the PCI-E cable connector. If everything fine I will put back the card. If the problem still there I will send it back....

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I always use the latest, oficial and beta releases (4.20 right now), it can be a pain in the ass sometimes as it was on 4.16 when we lost ghost lights. If you find a stable version, to be on the safe side make a backup of the installer as there is no place to download older versions.

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
So it looks I found the solution. I reinstalled everything Windows, Daz, drivers but the problem was still there. As a last try I bought a new PSU a 750W 80 Plus bronze typ. Since yesterday I didn't have any crash, rendering going great. I hope it will work from now.

Thanks guys for the responses and advices.

• Hey there
Reactions: linkinn