• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Special Announcement!

Hello My Dear Awesome Fans and Supporters!

I have some very exciting news to share with everyone, and I also want to share the current progress on the upcoming new release.
First and foremost, the hard work being done is coming along nicely and better than expected. This is made possible thanks to taking on a new partnership that is contributing to Groovers Games to help take our AVN Game Project to the next level. Our goal is to deliver a unique, stimulating, and entertaining experience for everyone, and that will start with the new upcoming version of our AVN Game, tentatively scheduled for release in mid-July 2024.
The new improvements and features coming in the new version of Victoria In Big City are significant and exciting, and we want to make sure we do it in the best way possible for all of you to enjoy the experience.

Here is a current list of the new improvements, changes and more coming in the new Remastered version of ViBC:
1) Remastering and Rebranding of ViBC to LiBC:
The new Remastered Special Edition will be: Life in Big City – Featuring Victoria Hearty - Chapter 1 – Version 1.0 – There will be 10 versions for each Chapter in the new remastered edition of our AVN Game moving forward. For example: Chapter 2 will start with Version 11.0 etc., which makes things simple and clear to track new updates.
Some may think a remastering or rebranding of an AVN Game means changing the main story or going off script, which happens often with many AVN Games, and sometimes it ends up confusing their fans and supporters.
With that said, we just want to be clear that is not happening with us. If anything, we are expanding and improving the main story line, and introducing new and exciting characters that will play meaningful roles throughout the story and journey for the main Star MC, Victoria.
2) The existing, main story line will be significantly expanded and improved. This will make your experience more fun, stimulating, immersive and entertaining in many different ways. I don’t want to give away any spoilers, because I want everyone to experience the upcoming new version of our AVN Game for themselves. It is definitely a big upgrade, and I can’t wait to share it with all of you. I also want to be clear about our direction when it comes to the main story. We are staying true to the core of the main story, and simply expanding on it, and introducing new characters that will play impactful and exciting roles. The expanded new stories, and the continuation of the existing main story will definitely be epic, fun and very stimulating. We are going above and beyond with our AVN Game to bring you something, hot, special and truly entertaining!
3) The new upcoming remastered version will have some awesome sound effects for select hot scenes that match the scenes in the best way possible, making the experience more surreal for all of you throughout the story.
4) There will be a new Intro Bio Story for Victoria, which explains the reason for her big move to the Big City, (NYC). This is where the story begins.
5) On Victoria Relationships: Giving everyone a chance to experience an epic, hot, fun and entertaining journey requires flexibility to make the experience for everyone more enjoyable, and that is what we are doing with our new upcoming update.. Victoria will not be forced into any relationship with any character throughout the main story, but she will have the choice to be in a relationship, or multiple relationships, or open relationships, or single and exploring, and this applies to both David and Michael, and all characters in the new remastered version. On Victoria’s Sexuality: As for Victoria’s choices when it comes to having naughty experiences with other women; Victoria will never be a complete Lesbian throughout the story, but she will be open to being Bi-Sexual and having very hot, juicy adventures with some of her girlfriends, as well as new encounters she will experience in future updates. We have already written a few very hot and juicy Lesbian / Bi-Sexual scenes for those that love to see Victoria with other women. We are making sure to give some love to Lesbian lovers of Victoria in our new and future updates!
6) The Paths and choices throughout the story will be improved, along with a new point system that will include, Good Girl, Exhibitionist, Corruption, Bi-Sexual, and Bad Girl, which will automatically add Exhibitionist and Corruption points during some risky and naughty encounters. There will be plenty of those! There will be a clear description for each variable and its meaning, and how Victoria’s traits and journey evolves in this epic, hot and exciting story. Also, when making an important choice and path in the story, we want to make sure you experience the least interruption. So, instead of making multiple little choices for the same path over and over, as with many AVN Games out there, we are making it more efficient so you can enjoy the path you are on without too many interruptions.
7) On new visual improvements and features: Aside from everything mentioned already, you will notice many big changed when you open the AVN Game, including the ability to enable or disable the quick menu, and change the opacity of the textbox.
8) Character Profiles and Descriptions: There will be new character profiles that give a history and description of each character, and how they connect with the MC and each other throughout the story. This will include a profile and des cription for the main Star MC, Victoria as well.
9) On New Character Introductions: We will be introducing new and exciting characters into the main ongoing story over time, as Victoria’s journey continues to unfold. As you experience the new remastered version of our AVN Game, you will see how each character will play a meaningful role along with the main Star MC, Victoria, and between other characters in the main story.
10) On New Upcoming Official Website: Groovers Games will have its own official website soon, and a new U.S. presence, thanks to our new partnership.
These are some of the many things we are currently working on, and planning for our new upcoming remastered AVN Game. We hope that you will enjoy the experience we are creating for all of you as much as we enjoy creating all of this awesome stuff! We are in this for the long term!
PS – I attached some hot teasers from Poker Night Part 2 that will be in the new remastered version coming out in July 2024! Expect more teasers and updates every week!
Stay safe and stay tuned for more future updates as we get closer to launch day! Lastly, I want to thank every one of you for your ongoing awesome support, because all of you made this journey possible, and Victoria thanks you too!

Have a great day and evening, everyone!
Sincerely,
The Groovers Games Team

View attachment 3596989
View attachment 3596991
-------------------------------

Definitely looking forward to this! :love:(y)

-------------------------------

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Practically this game was abandoned!

long explaination for just say that next update will be a downgrade and we have to wait for years for see the continuation of this great story..

Why you don start another episode with new Title? "How Victoria was before go to the Big City"
so you can close this as season1 with a final update... and writting "ENDS of season1" to be continued...?
Than start the S2 about the past of Victoria

I will never delete this great version...
i already added in my backup hard drive!
it would have been better to add just a few flashbacks from the past continuing the corruption of our beloved heroine in the same game!

Last edited:

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Practically this game was abandoned!

long explaination for just say that next update will be a downgrade and we have to wait for years for see the continuation of this great story..

Why you don start another episode with new Title? "How Victoria was before go ti the Big City"
so you can close this as season1 with a final update... and writting "ENDS of season1" to be continued...?
Than start the S2 about the past of Victoria

I will never delete this great version...
i already added in my backup hard drive!
it would have been better to add just a few flashbacks from the past continuing the corruption of our beloved heroine in the same game!
-------------------------------------------------

First off, the game was never "abandoned" as you just mentioned. Not sure why you would make such a misleading comment?

Second, the core and original story is not changing. It seems some people failed to read and understand what was written. The plans as described in the post by the Dev / Creator are awesome, and I definitely look forward to it!

Also, before anyone continues to guess and assume things, just wait for the final release of the new remastered version and then we should give our feedback, not assume and say things that are clearly not true or correct. The new remastered version is mostly significant improvements and expanding on the existing story line as the post says. Either way, this new upcoming version sounds great, and the story and hot scenes to come are only going to get better!

Cheers to the Dev / Creator at Groovers Games for working hard to take this AVN Game to the next level! I can't wait for the new release! Sounds pretty hot & awesome! :cool: (y)

Happy weekend all!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
-------------------------------------------------

First off, the game was never "abandoned" as you just mentioned. Not sure why you would make such a misleading comment?

Second, the core and original story is not changing. It seems some people failed to read and understand what was written. The plans as described in the post by the Dev / Creator are awesome, and I definitely look forward to it!

Also, before anyone continues to guess and assume things, just wait for the final release of the new remastered version and then we should give our feedback, not assume and say things that are clearly not true or correct. The new remastered version is mostly significant improvements and expanding on the existing story line as the post says. Either way, this new upcoming version sounds great, and the story and hot scenes to come are only going to get better!

Cheers to the Dev / Creator at Groovers Games for working hard to take this AVN Game to the next level! I can't wait for the new release! Sounds pretty hot & awesome! :cool: (y)

Happy weekend all!
this was my first impression after reading the long dev post

And as I said
Completing the first as Season1 and start a S2 with flashbacks would be great too!

it is just my opinion
loved this game... and I don't see the reason for a remastering other than just to stall and keep getting support...
I am one of the paying supporter of this dev...

I simply couldn't wait to see Victoria's face when she realizes that Michael is using her as a cum bucket for his friend Kris BBC and maybe he will continue to sell her to o lot of his "friends" to take advantages for him self!
She is perfect to be used as a cum bucket :love:
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 15.04.39.jpg Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 15.02.30.jpg Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 15.02.09.jpg Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 15.01.55.jpg Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 15.01.33.jpg Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 15.00.33.jpg
This scene is mastierpiece and renders don't require any remaster bc they are absolutely perfect!

I hope I am wrong but I like to state my opinions and I will be happy in a few years to be able to compare the story of this “abandoned” season 1 when the remaster gets to the point where this great version of the game stopped!

We will see!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
First off, the game was never "abandoned" as you just mentioned.
just for the note
This game was abandoned for years
https://f95zone.to/threads/victoria-in-big-city-v0-55-groovers-games.48016/post-3987493
and there was a blackout
The game started more than 4 years ago... 2020 March!

and now it will be started again from the scratch

We have to wait for years until this game will back to the point it is today!

It certainly doesn't take a clairvoyant to realize that many years will have to pass!

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
this was my first impression after reading the long dev post

And as I said
Completing the first as Season1 and start a S2 with flashbacks would be great too!

it is just my opinion
loved this game... and I don't see the reason for a remastering other than just to stall and keep getting support...
I am one of the paying supporter of this dev...

I simply couldn't wait to see Victoria's face when she realizes that Michael is using her as a cum bucket for his friend Kris BBC and maybe he will continue to sell her to o lot of his "friends" to take advantages for him self!
She is perfect to be used as a cum bucket :love:
View attachment 3599027 View attachment 3599029 View attachment 3599037 View attachment 3599039 View attachment 3599042 View attachment 3599043
This scene is mastierpiece and renders don't require any remaster bc they are absolutely perfect!

I hope I am wrong but I like to state my opinions and I will be happy in a few years to be able to compare the story of this “abandoned” season 1 when the remaster gets to the point where this great version of the game stopped!

We will see!
--------------------------------------

Hey Stanford88!

I appreciate where you're coming from and respect your opinion. I am also a supporter and fan since last year, and I totally love the game, same as you, my friend. Victoria is definitely a hot minx, and I can't wait to see her ongoing naughty journey in the game. ;-)

From my understanding and based on what I read, the reason for the remastering is to bring about significant improvements, and expand on the existing main story, and to make it a better experience for everyone. There will be a continuation from version 0.55, so nothing ends because of the remastered new version. As for the hot scenes and story with Michael and others in the AVN Game, you will definitely see more of that coming too!

Another point I would like to add is that the game is not starting from scratch lol. It's going to continue where it left off. The main story will continue and expand further. I'm not sure why that is so hard to understand.

The core story will continue where it left off, not end. There will be new and extended parts of the main story to make it even better, as the announcement said. I believe the goal is to bring fans and supporters a much better experience overall, not to "stall" and get support. The announcement speaks for itself, and again, we should share our feedback when the new remastered version comes out, not before. If anything, this is a step in the right direction for the game.

On the part you mentioned about the game being in a blackout stage, I was not aware of it, but the Dev never actually abandoned the game. In the past year to the latest update, this AVN Game has only gotten better, and it's one of the hottest AVNs out there, imo.

Also, nothing stops. The story continues and gets even better. Also, there is no need to re-render the current scenes in the main story, because as you said: "they are absolutely perfect." And I totally agree with you, and from my understanding there won't be any re-rendering, only new content for the expanded parts of the main story, along with other improvements and new features, which is great!

As I mentioned before, I'm totally looking forward to the new upcoming remastered version with that super hotness, Victoria! ;-) :love: (y)

Cheers!

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
--------------------------------------

Hey Stanford88!

I appreciate where you're coming from and respect your opinion. I am also a supporter and fan since last year, and I totally love the game, same as you, my friend. Victoria is definitely a hot minx, and I can't wait to see her ongoing naughty journey in the game. ;-)

From my understanding and based on what I read, the reason for the remastering is to bring about significant improvements, and expand on the existing main story, and to make it a better experience for everyone. There will be a continuation from version 0.55, so nothing ends because of the remastered new version. As for the hot scenes and story with Michael and others in the AVN Game, you will definitely see more of that coming too!

Another point I would like to add is that the game is not starting from scratch lol. It's going to continue where it left off. The main story will continue and expand further. I'm not sure why that is so hard to understand.

The core story will continue where it left off, not end. There will be new and extended parts of the main story to make it even better, as the announcement said. I believe the goal is to bring fans and supporters a much better experience overall, not to "stall" and get support. The announcement speaks for itself, and again, we should share our feedback when the new remastered version comes out, not before. If anything, this is a step in the right direction for the game.

On the part you mentioned about the game being in a blackout stage, I was not aware of it, but the Dev never actually abandoned the game. In the past year to the latest update, this AVN Game has only gotten better, and it's one of the hottest AVNs out there, imo.

Also, nothing stops. The story continues and gets even better. Also, there is no need to re-render the current scenes in the main story, because as you said: "they are absolutely perfect." And I totally agree with you, and from my understanding there won't be any re-rendering, only new content for the expanded parts of the main story, along with other improvements and new features, which is great!

As I mentioned before, I'm totally looking forward to the new upcoming remastered version with that super hotness, Victoria! ;-) :love: (y)

Cheers!
We will see, I think the term remaster leaves a bad taste for a lot of us. The last VN that tried this that I am aware of is Innocence or Money [S1 Remaster] [MarcialART], they took forever and the remastered product in my opinion is shite and you can barely tell the difference after a long remaster time.

I was loving Victoria's story as it is and frankly could care less about her small town origin story as the post was alluding to. That's why I dropped support until they get back to to advancing the storyline I new and loved. Maybe they can make it really interesting and it will all be worth it in the end but there are to many Devs making the content I like and want to see more of that could use support. I can take the money I was spending here and support other devs and hopefully the people who want to see a remaster origin story will step up to donate.

Also I have yet to see a response from this Dev on Victoria appearing in the Laura Lustful VN, which I find rather perplexing and a bit worrying. So financially I'm out until we get back to content I actually want to see.

Am I excited about it? No. Am I hopeful they pull it off? I'm cautiously optimistic.

Reactions: int00h and JBNYC1

GrooversGames

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Hi everyone!
I see some concern in the comments, so let me briefly explain what's going on with the remastering.

I understand you might be looking at this through the lens of other games that underwent remastering, where developers started everything from scratch, re-rendering everything, for instance.

The new version will include everything so far, along with new scenes continuing the story, much like a regular update. I don't intend to re-render everything from scratch, especially since the last few updates seem really good visually to me.

The main storyline change will be that Victoria won't be forced to choose between Michael and David, which many people have criticized. Based on those comments, as players, you'll have more flexibility and will be able to opt out of both or engage in a relationship with both simultaneously, depending on your choice.

The remastering aims to improve weak points, such as sound, so sound effects will be added, and if time permits, maybe even new music because I know listening to the same song can get tiresome.

The new introduction and character biographies aim to clarify and outline the plot. Some, judging from the comments, understand the game storyline well. Others don't see any sense in it, which I also understand. That's why we want to make sure the story is clear and consistent.

Of course, not everyone has to like it because we all have different tastes.

Anyway, if you have any specific questions for me, I'll gladly answer them.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
We will see, I think the term remaster leaves a bad taste for a lot of us. The last VN that tried this that I am aware of is Innocence or Money [S1 Remaster] [MarcialART], they took forever and the remastered product in my opinion is shite and you can barely tell the difference after a long remaster time.

I was loving Victoria's story as it is and frankly could care less about her small town origin story as the post was alluding to. That's why I dropped support until they get back to to advancing the storyline I new and loved. Maybe they can make it really interesting and it will all be worth it in the end but there are to many Devs making the content I like and want to see more of that could use support. I can take the money I was spending here and support other devs and hopefully the people who want to see a remaster origin story will step up to donate.

Also I have yet to see a response from this Dev on Victoria appearing in the Laura Lustful VN, which I find rather perplexing and a bit worrying. So financially I'm out until we get back to content I actually want to see.

Am I excited about it? No. Am I hopeful they pull it off? I'm cautiously optimistic.
---------------------------------

I totally understand where you're coming from, especially being a supporter myself for years. I support IoM and still do, but I agree it took way too long for their remastered version, but to each their own. I support many Devs / Creators on Patreon and some are awesome, some are trying, and then there are Devs / Creators that drag things out, don't deliver and fail to connect with their fans and supporters, and those I quickly stop supporting. As for other Devs that do remastering on their AVN Games, some turn out great, while others lose direction and fall flat. It happens.

We can't expect perfection from anyone, but we can share our suggestions to help the Devs out there doing awesome, good stuff that entertain us.

From my understanding, this new remastered version coming out in July 2024 is expected to be really good, and the announcement is pretty clear. The main story will continue and expand, and only get better. Not including all of the improvements and features they mentioned. I love it and look forward to seeing it!

I believe this new remastered version will be epic from everything I read in the announcement and heard from the Dev. The Team at Groovers Games are committed to giving us a much better experience, and as I said before, the announcement speaks for itself. But the best way forward is for us to wait and see the new remastered version, and then we should give our genuine feedback. I think we will be in for a real treat when this new remastered version of ViBC comes out.

As for Victoria appearing on Laura Lustful VN, I was surprised to see that too, but I don't see that as a negative at all. The idea to create this DarkCon - like a special event etc. having other known MC characters is pretty cool and interesting, and I guess for cross promotion purposes it's good for both Devs. I'm not against it, I support Dark Anu also. We'll see how it goes.

Again, we should all just wait and see how things turn out when the new remastered version of ViBC comes out, and then share our thoughts and give feedback. I always believe we should give everyone a chance, until they really disappoint and then we know it's time to move on.

Like I said before, I'm definitely excited and looking forward to seeing the new remastered version of the game, especially that sexy minx, Victoria and her ongoing naughty story. :love: (y)

Thanks for your comment and have a great weekend, my friend!

--

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2021
Hi everyone!
I see some concern in the comments, so let me briefly explain what's going on with the remastering.

I understand you might be looking at this through the lens of other games that underwent remastering, where developers started everything from scratch, re-rendering everything, for instance.

The new version will include everything so far, along with new scenes continuing the story, much like a regular update. I don't intend to re-render everything from scratch, especially since the last few updates seem really good visually to me.

The main storyline change will be that Victoria won't be forced to choose between Michael and David, which many people have criticized. Based on those comments, as players, you'll have more flexibility and will be able to opt out of both or engage in a relationship with both simultaneously, depending on your choice.

The remastering aims to improve weak points, such as sound, so sound effects will be added, and if time permits, maybe even new music because I know listening to the same song can get tiresome.

The new introduction and character biographies aim to clarify and outline the plot. Some, judging from the comments, understand the game storyline well. Others don't see any sense in it, which I also understand. That's why we want to make sure the story is clear and consistent.

Of course, not everyone has to like it because we all have different tastes.

Anyway, if you have any specific questions for me, I'll gladly answer them.
THATS A DEV!! *fistbump* Love it. Finally a Dev, who takes his fanbase AND his VN serious. Choices are a big part of a good VN. Keep pushing, Groover. :giggle:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Well, I'll give the remaster a chance. The renders and animations always seemed excellent to me, my only gripe was the lack of freedom in certain decisions and that the scoring system didn't make sense, something that seems to be fixed in the remaster.
I think it will be balanced, it won't be ultra complex with the dreaded sandbox of RPGM games, but not linear-kinetic either.
They also changed the name of the game, a small thing that shouldn't affect anything (y).

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
ViBC – LiBC work report: samples

Hello Awesome Fans and Supporters!

We just want to share some progress on the new upcoming Remastered Special Edition – Chapter 1 – Version 1.0 for ViBC – LiBC coming in July 2024.

As you can imagine, we are hard at work for the coming new update in Victoria’s ongoing life journey. The continuation of Version 0.55 along with the new expanded stories and content are coming together nicely, and there will be a good amount of very juicy and naughty scenes in the new remastered update. We believe you’re all going to like it, aside from all of the new improvements.

There will be no shortage of stimulating entertainment for this new update, and all future updates moving forward. In addition, we plan on working to get our AVN Game on Steam, which will make our AVN Game more widely available to the public. We are definitely excited about getting our AVN Game on Steam, and we will keep all of you posted once the process begins.

As we mentioned before, we want everyone to enjoy our AVN Game to the fullest, unlike ever before! Our goal is to make your experience more fun, exciting, stimulating, immersive and entertaining in many different ways, and we are going to do our best to deliver a satisfying experience in the best way possible for everyone to enjoy the new update, and all future updates of our AVN Game.

PS – Attached are some more hot teasers from the new remastered update, Poker Night Part 2! Enjoy!

Stay safe and stay tuned for more news on our progress as we get closer to launch day, folks! Last but not least, we want to give a BIG thank you to all of you for your ongoing awesome support! We are most grateful.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Sincerely,

The Groovers Games Team

ViBC - PN - Teaser 2.jpg

ViBC - PN - Teaser 1.jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

We just want to share some progress on the new upcoming Remastered Special Edition – Chapter 1 – Version 1.0 for ViBC – LiBC coming in July 2024.

As you can imagine, we are hard at work for the coming new update in Victoria’s ongoing life journey. The continuation of Version 0.55 along with the new expanded stories and content are coming together nicely, and there will be a good amount of very juicy and naughty scenes in the new remastered update. We believe you’re all going to like it, aside from all of the new improvements.

There will be no shortage of stimulating entertainment for this new update, and all future updates moving forward. In addition, we plan on working to get our AVN Game on Steam, which will make our AVN Game more widely available to the public. We are definitely excited about getting our AVN Game on Steam, and we will keep all of you posted once the process begins.

As we mentioned before, we want everyone to enjoy our AVN Game to the fullest, unlike ever before! Our goal is to make your experience more fun, exciting, stimulating, immersive and entertaining in many different ways, and we are going to do our best to deliver a satisfying experience in the best way possible for everyone to enjoy the new update, and all future updates of our AVN Game.

PS – Attached are some more hot teasers from the new remastered update, Poker Night Part 2! Enjoy!

Stay safe and stay tuned for more news on our progress as we get closer to launch day, folks! Last but not least, we want to give a BIG thank you to all of you for your ongoing awesome support! We are most grateful.

Sincerely,

The Groovers Games Team

View attachment 3622705

View attachment 3622710
Finally some stockings for her to wear! :devilish:

Thanks 4 sharing the news/progress report! :)

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022

Sincerely,

The Groovers Games Team

View attachment 3622705

View attachment 3622710
-----------------------------------

Awesome! Looking forward to it! Keep it coming! :love: (y)

-----------------------------------

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes