• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
No points for the David route / content, it's just variables (michaelsex_2, michaelnotsex2) set depending on if you continued with Michael:

Python:
# Seduction by Michael:
    mi "Are you ready for some real fun?"
    menu:
        "Yes, yes! {color=#e60000}(Bad Girl +1)":
            $ choices.append("michaelsex_2")
            $ bad_girl += 1
            $ michael += 2
            jump scene52c
        "No, this has gone too far!{color=#00ff00}(Good girl +1)":
            $ choices.append("michaelnotsex2")
            $ good_girl += 1
            $ michael -= 1
            jump scene52b

# David dream:
        "Imagine David":
            if "michaelnotsex2" in choices:
                $ choices.append("david97")
            elif "michaelnotsex1" in choices:
                $ choices.append("david97")

# David date:
label scene101_bar:
        if "michaelsex_2" in choices:
            jump scene101a_2
        else:
            jump scene101a_1
I like this game and the renders and main character, Victoria, looks amazing!

I just think the game would be better with a gallery that shows you all the scenes and a button to unlock them if you just want to see the content you may have missed.
which RenPy file should I open to see this code?
thank you

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This was posted on Patreon.
Ok then give me a date this was posted, I just went back to August of 2022 and there is no sign of this being posted on Patreon. After going back 2 years I gave up scrolling. This picture looks very photoshopped to me. I'm going to throw in my wish for Anna from Anna's exciting Adventure to be added as well. :ROFLMAO:

The art styles don't even match, that picture is clearly from Laura Lustful, it's shiny as hell compare to Victoria and it even has the same ring on her finger.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Ok then give me a date this was posted, I just went back to August of 2022 and there is no sign of this being posted on Patreon. After going back 2 years I gave up scrolling. This picture looks very photoshopped to me. I'm going to throw in my wish for Anna from Anna's exciting Adventure to be added as well. :ROFLMAO:

The art styles don't even match, that picture is clearly from Laura Lustful, it's shiny as hell compare to Victoria and it even has the same ring on her finger.
Знімок екрана 2024-04-30 о 13.28.00.png

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Full POST from Laura Lustful Patreon

Dark Anu AY034.jpg
DI038.jpg
VIC043.jpg
19h
From Dark Anu
1. Diana from Echoes of Deception
2. Ayame from Alansya Chronicles
3. Victoria from Victoria in the Big City
There are a few more special guests, but I'll show them to you in the next post.

Should be interesting no word on Victoria's Patreon at all which you would think if there was a collab they would all be posting but this is from Laura Lustful officially.

(Minor Update it is actually Diana from Shadows of Deception on F95 Shadows of Deception but I copied the post from Patreon exactly as it was written by the Dev)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes