• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Though Laura doesn't look appealing to me at all, this version of Victoria seems a little prettier.
Maybe because of softer facial features
Everyone has different tastes, for me Laura is gorgeous, hot, and beautiful MILF, same like Victoria, only difference Victoria isn't MILF yet :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I just want some exciting scenarios, scenes, not the same old nonsense we see every where. Some imagination maybe. Game is okay though, just hampered by long gaps in releases, which maes me lose interest.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I just want some exciting scenarios, scenes, not the same old nonsense we see every where. Some imagination maybe. Game is okay though, just hampered by long gaps in releases, which maes me lose interest.
You are talking about what game?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
You are talking about what game?
To be honest when it comes to the boring situations I'm refering to most games these days, I guess its just tastes, I don't find their takes on sex and situations appealing is all.

Jul 20, 2020
Definitely! Victoria is a splendid woman. And it is in full discovery! There are still events to trigger. Both Laura and Victoria cover different facets. But anyway both developers try to give us the best of their work. Let's value their efforts and support art! :)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I have questions...
=> If Vicky goes on Michael's route then David's route ends and vice versa...???
=> Is there any Lesbian content in this game yet or Emma/Katy's route disable too due to Michael's route...???
=> In the stats, there are only 4 characters, Katy, Emma, Michael & David, are they the 4 main routes, choose one & others auto disable...???

It would be better if Vicky gets all the routes not the one/two route she choose. I liked this game but this routes thingy makes me stop playing as I hate paths in adults games :cry::cry::cry:

I will wait, if any kind hearted soul made a mod and we get to see all the routes.

Last edited:

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
I have questions...
=> If Vicky goes on Michael's route then David's route ends and vice versa...???
=> Is there any Lesbian content in this game yet or Emma/Katy's route disable too due to Michael's route...???
=> In the stats, there are only 4 characters, Katy, Emma, Michael & David, are they the 4 main routes, choose one & others auto disable...???

It would be better if Vicky gets all the routes not the one/two route she choose. I liked this game but this routes thingy makes me stop playing as I hate paths in adults games :cry::cry::cry:

I will wait, if any kind hearted soul made a mod and we get to see all the routes.
Well, you’re asking a couple of the hot button questions for this thread.

1. Michael and David’s routes are exclusive, you’re on one or the other.
2. Despite the lesbian stat there is no real lesbian content. There are a few minor scenes, but no progression with any of the female LIs.
3. The stats for the four characters seem to do nothing really other than determine if you are on Michaels or David’s path. Emma has nothing to do and barely shows up, and you only get teasing progression with Katy. The males you mostly interact with aren’t even in that list (beach bros, old man, baby sitting couple).

The main point you really seem to have to worry about is the corruption stat, that really influences the scenes you get. This is not a harem where you can experience it all.

The game seems to pull a love/hate reaction. Personally I was interested and supporting at first until the last few updates when I realized the lesbian path didn’t exist effectively. But plenty of others on here really like the corruption/slut paths that are showing up. Just don’t expect to see everything at once.

Reactions: afterlights

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Special Announcement!

Hello My Dear Awesome Fans and Supporters!

I have some very exciting news to share with everyone, and I also want to share the current progress on the upcoming new release.
First and foremost, the hard work being done is coming along nicely and better than expected. This is made possible thanks to taking on a new partnership that is contributing to Groovers Games to help take our AVN Game Project to the next level. Our goal is to deliver a unique, stimulating, and entertaining experience for everyone, and that will start with the new upcoming version of our AVN Game, tentatively scheduled for release in mid-July 2024.
The new improvements and features coming in the new version of Victoria In Big City are significant and exciting, and we want to make sure we do it in the best way possible for all of you to enjoy the experience.

Here is a current list of the new improvements, changes and more coming in the new Remastered version of ViBC:
1) Remastering and Rebranding of ViBC to LiBC:
The new Remastered Special Edition will be: Life in Big City – Featuring Victoria Hearty - Chapter 1 – Version 1.0 – There will be 10 versions for each Chapter in the new remastered edition of our AVN Game moving forward. For example: Chapter 2 will start with Version 11.0 etc., which makes things simple and clear to track new updates.
Some may think a remastering or rebranding of an AVN Game means changing the main story or going off script, which happens often with many AVN Games, and sometimes it ends up confusing their fans and supporters.
With that said, we just want to be clear that is not happening with us. If anything, we are expanding and improving the main story line, and introducing new and exciting characters that will play meaningful roles throughout the story and journey for the main Star MC, Victoria.
2) The existing, main story line will be significantly expanded and improved. This will make your experience more fun, stimulating, immersive and entertaining in many different ways. I don’t want to give away any spoilers, because I want everyone to experience the upcoming new version of our AVN Game for themselves. It is definitely a big upgrade, and I can’t wait to share it with all of you. I also want to be clear about our direction when it comes to the main story. We are staying true to the core of the main story, and simply expanding on it, and introducing new characters that will play impactful and exciting roles. The expanded new stories, and the continuation of the existing main story will definitely be epic, fun and very stimulating. We are going above and beyond with our AVN Game to bring you something, hot, special and truly entertaining!
3) The new upcoming remastered version will have some awesome sound effects for select hot scenes that match the scenes in the best way possible, making the experience more surreal for all of you throughout the story.
4) There will be a new Intro Bio Story for Victoria, which explains the reason for her big move to the Big City, (NYC). This is where the story begins.
5) On Victoria Relationships: Giving everyone a chance to experience an epic, hot, fun and entertaining journey requires flexibility to make the experience for everyone more enjoyable, and that is what we are doing with our new upcoming update.. Victoria will not be forced into any relationship with any character throughout the main story, but she will have the choice to be in a relationship, or multiple relationships, or open relationships, or single and exploring, and this applies to both David and Michael, and all characters in the new remastered version. On Victoria’s Sexuality: As for Victoria’s choices when it comes to having naughty experiences with other women; Victoria will never be a complete Lesbian throughout the story, but she will be open to being Bi-Sexual and having very hot, juicy adventures with some of her girlfriends, as well as new encounters she will experience in future updates. We have already written a few very hot and juicy Lesbian / Bi-Sexual scenes for those that love to see Victoria with other women. We are making sure to give some love to Lesbian lovers of Victoria in our new and future updates!
6) The Paths and choices throughout the story will be improved, along with a new point system that will include, Good Girl, Exhibitionist, Corruption, Bi-Sexual, and Bad Girl, which will automatically add Exhibitionist and Corruption points during some risky and naughty encounters. There will be plenty of those! There will be a clear description for each variable and its meaning, and how Victoria’s traits and journey evolves in this epic, hot and exciting story. Also, when making an important choice and path in the story, we want to make sure you experience the least interruption. So, instead of making multiple little choices for the same path over and over, as with many AVN Games out there, we are making it more efficient so you can enjoy the path you are on without too many interruptions.
7) On new visual improvements and features: Aside from everything mentioned already, you will notice many big changed when you open the AVN Game, including the ability to enable or disable the quick menu, and change the opacity of the textbox.
8) Character Profiles and Descriptions: There will be new character profiles that give a history and description of each character, and how they connect with the MC and each other throughout the story. This will include a profile and des cription for the main Star MC, Victoria as well.
9) On New Character Introductions: We will be introducing new and exciting characters into the main ongoing story over time, as Victoria’s journey continues to unfold. As you experience the new remastered version of our AVN Game, you will see how each character will play a meaningful role along with the main Star MC, Victoria, and between other characters in the main story.
10) On New Upcoming Official Website: Groovers Games will have its own official website soon, and a new U.S. presence, thanks to our new partnership.
These are some of the many things we are currently working on, and planning for our new upcoming remastered AVN Game. We hope that you will enjoy the experience we are creating for all of you as much as we enjoy creating all of this awesome stuff! We are in this for the long term!
PS – I attached some hot teasers from Poker Night Part 2 that will be in the new remastered version coming out in July 2024! Expect more teasers and updates every week!
Stay safe and stay tuned for more future updates as we get closer to launch day! Lastly, I want to thank every one of you for your ongoing awesome support, because all of you made this journey possible, and Victoria thanks you too!

Have a great day and evening, everyone!
Sincerely,
The Groovers Games Team

se 125_39.jpg
se 125_32.jpg

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I don't know why but games where the choices don't impact on the plot much seems to have hottest sex scenes (Really liked the scenes with the kinky couple). I played Inside Jennifer few days ago it was same there. Your choice will only enable/disable the scene but doesn't impact much in the plot. I tried full Bad Girl route with Michael and Victoria compared her BF with others, tried anal 3 times and each time it was her first!! Tried Good Girl route and she still compared her BF with others!!

Hope the new improvements and features will fix it.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Special Announcement!

I have some very exciting news to share with everyone, and I also want to share the current progress on the upcoming new release.
First and foremost, the hard work being done is coming along nicely and better than expected. This is made possible thanks to taking on a new partnership that is contributing to Groovers Games to help take our AVN Game Project to the next level. Our goal is to deliver a unique, stimulating, and entertaining experience for everyone, and that will start with the new upcoming version of our AVN Game, tentatively scheduled for release in mid-July 2024.
The new improvements and features coming in the new version of Victoria In Big City are significant and exciting, and we want to make sure we do it in the best way possible for all of you to enjoy the experience.

Here is a current list of the new improvements, changes and more coming in the new Remastered version of ViBC:
The new Remastered Special Edition will be: Life in Big City – Featuring Victoria Hearty - Chapter 1 – Version 1.0 – There will be 10 versions for each Chapter in the new remastered edition of our AVN Game moving forward. For example: Chapter 2 will start with Version 11.0 etc., which makes things simple and clear to track new updates.
Some may think a remastering or rebranding of an AVN Game means changing the main story or going off script, which happens often with many AVN Games, and sometimes it ends up confusing their fans and supporters.
With that said, we just want to be clear that is not happening with us. If anything, we are expanding and improving the main story line, and introducing new and exciting characters that will play meaningful roles throughout the story and journey for the main Star MC, Victoria.
2) The existing, main story line will be significantly expanded and improved. This will make your experience more fun, stimulating, immersive and entertaining in many different ways. I don’t want to give away any spoilers, because I want everyone to experience the upcoming new version of our AVN Game for themselves. It is definitely a big upgrade, and I can’t wait to share it with all of you. I also want to be clear about our direction when it comes to the main story. We are staying true to the core of the main story, and simply expanding on it, and introducing new characters that will play impactful and exciting roles. The expanded new stories, and the continuation of the existing main story will definitely be epic, fun and very stimulating. We are going above and beyond with our AVN Game to bring you something, hot, special and truly entertaining!
3) The new upcoming remastered version will have some awesome sound effects for select hot scenes that match the scenes in the best way possible, making the experience more surreal for all of you throughout the story.
4) There will be a new Intro Bio Story for Victoria, which explains the reason for her big move to the Big City, (NYC). This is where the story begins.
5) On Victoria Relationships: Giving everyone a chance to experience an epic, hot, fun and entertaining journey requires flexibility to make the experience for everyone more enjoyable, and that is what we are doing with our new upcoming update.. Victoria will not be forced into any relationship with any character throughout the main story, but she will have the choice to be in a relationship, or multiple relationships, or open relationships, or single and exploring, and this applies to both David and Michael, and all characters in the new remastered version. On Victoria’s Sexuality: As for Victoria’s choices when it comes to having naughty experiences with other women; Victoria will never be a complete Lesbian throughout the story, but she will be open to being Bi-Sexual and having very hot, juicy adventures with some of her girlfriends, as well as new encounters she will experience in future updates. We have already written a few very hot and juicy Lesbian / Bi-Sexual scenes for those that love to see Victoria with other women. We are making sure to give some love to Lesbian lovers of Victoria in our new and future updates!
6) The Paths and choices throughout the story will be improved, along with a new point system that will include, Good Girl, Exhibitionist, Corruption, Bi-Sexual, and Bad Girl, which will automatically add Exhibitionist and Corruption points during some risky and naughty encounters. There will be plenty of those! There will be a clear description for each variable and its meaning, and how Victoria’s traits and journey evolves in this epic, hot and exciting story. Also, when making an important choice and path in the story, we want to make sure you experience the least interruption. So, instead of making multiple little choices for the same path over and over, as with many AVN Games out there, we are making it more efficient so you can enjoy the path you are on without too many interruptions.
7) On new visual improvements and features: Aside from everything mentioned already, you will notice many big changed when you open the AVN Game, including the ability to enable or disable the quick menu, and change the opacity of the textbox.
8) Character Profiles and Descriptions: There will be new character profiles that give a history and description of each character, and how they connect with the MC and each other throughout the story. This will include a profile and des cription for the main Star MC, Victoria as well.
9) On New Character Introductions: We will be introducing new and exciting characters into the main ongoing story over time, as Victoria’s journey continues to unfold. As you experience the new remastered version of our AVN Game, you will see how each character will play a meaningful role along with the main Star MC, Victoria, and between other characters in the main story.
10) On New Upcoming Official Website: Groovers Games will have its own official website soon, and a new U.S. presence, thanks to our new partnership.
These are some of the many things we are currently working on, and planning for our new upcoming remastered AVN Game. We hope that you will enjoy the experience we are creating for all of you as much as we enjoy creating all of this awesome stuff! We are in this for the long term!
PS – I attached some hot teasers from Poker Night Part 2 that will be in the new remastered version coming out in July 2024! Expect more teasers and updates every week!
Stay safe and stay tuned for more future updates as we get closer to launch day! Lastly, I want to thank every one of you for your ongoing awesome support, because all of you made this journey possible, and Victoria thanks you too!

Sincerely,
The Groovers Games Team
We'll see if you deliver. We'll see.

twiz4

Oct 28, 2019
5) On Victoria’s Sexuality: As for Victoria’s choices when it comes to having naughty experiences with other women; Victoria will never be a complete Lesbian throughout the story, but she will be open to being Bi-Sexual and having very hot, juicy adventures with some of her girlfriends, as well as new encounters she will experience in future updates. We have already written a few very hot and juicy Lesbian / Bi-Sexual scenes for those that love to see Victoria with other women. We are making sure to give some love to Lesbian lovers of Victoria in our new and future updates!

6) The Paths and choices throughout the story will be improved, along with a new point system that will include, Good Girl, Exhibitionist, Corruption, Bi-Sexual, and Bad Girl, which will automatically add Exhibitionist and Corruption points during some risky and naughty encounters.
So for those of us looking for an exclusively lesbian/females only path, that's dead. At least they're confirming it, I guess. Seems like this was always going to be only between David and Michael.

Reactions: Whofellnow

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
So for those of us looking for an exclusively lesbian/females only path, that's dead. At least they're confirming it, I guess. Seems like this was always going to be only between David and Michael.
Disappointing, but it is what it is. The changes they are shooting for seem overly ambitious as well, but only time will tell. Meh, looks like this one is just going to stay on the watch list to see if anything interesting actually happens.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Special Announcement!

Sincerely,
The Groovers Games Team

View attachment 3596989
View attachment 3596991
practically the game has been completely redone

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes