Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ViciNeko

Jul 18, 2021
I'm a little disappointed that the bigger tentacle didn't go in Hu Tao's ass or that there wasn't an anal creampie, but that's just because I prefer anal over vaginal, so I'm biased. Other than that though, I really liked it.

The next animation is the Mona x Slime one, right? Or are there plans to do something else before that?
Thank you! I have a big plan for Mona X HuTao X Slime animation, but im delaying it a bit in a future. I think Eula X Hilichurl is next ;)

carlosgarcia950606

Sep 21, 2021
Thank you! I have a big plan for Mona X HuTao X Slime animation, but im delaying it a bit in a future. I think Eula X Hilichurl is next ;)
I think new characters would be better, it's just my opinion but Hu Tao and Mona already had 2 videos, I think it would be better to give space to other characters, for example Raiden became very popular or for example the boy who is asking for a video of Xiangling, I think that instead of repeating characters it would be better to see new ones, many want to see their waifus so I think it would be better to videos with new characters instead of those that already had more than one video.
by the way great work, much appreciated.

Reactions: ViciNeko

Innoculus

Jul 21, 2020
Hello everyone! Just found this site =) Big thanks to Rf96 and NeutralHatred for helping me sharing my works :) I really dont have enough time to work with more than 2 sites, so any help is greatly appreciated =) Spread the love and enjoy =)
Recently found out about your works, I have to say I'm a big fan! I love the style and quality you have for your animations. Also one of the first creators I've genuinely thought about giving my money to, which I definitely will soon.

Last edited:

manhtu2711

Jun 21, 2019
Man, look at how politely this ViciNeko dude is replying to all of us even when his supposed to be premium stuffs are all posted here.

Me, ofcourse have absolutely no experience regarding animated stuffs, but a simple posted date check on his Patreon could easily shows that, Hutao x Slime thing took, man, OVER 2 MONTHS.

Plus the undoubtedly godlike quality, no way I'm not giving you for like just a cup of coffee for a month.

Take my credit card man. Hopefully one day in the far far far future I can see you post about our beloved Geo mama.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Man, look at how politely this ViciNeko dude is replying to all of us even when his supposed to be premium stuffs are all posted here.
Piracy is unavoidable. I'm sure Vici is aware of that. My reasoning for sharing their work is to get them exposure and hope people will help support them. I have never bought anime DVDs/BDs in my life but I buy all the merch I can to support the industry. The fact a lot of these creators only ask for $1/3/5/10, it's more than worth it to keep them working.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes