Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ViciNeko

Jul 18, 2021
Hello everyone! Just found this site =) Big thanks to Rf96 and NeutralHatred for helping me sharing my works :) I really dont have enough time to work with more than 2 sites, so any help is greatly appreciated =) Spread the love and enjoy =)

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
So, any updates on how much of the next animation is done or when it's going to come out?

Also can anyone tell me if the Hu Tao x Slime animation has any anal, cause I really liked the short Keqing x slime loop that had anal, but was disappointed that it was only a loop with no creampie.

Sevenlie46

May 13, 2021
So, any updates on how much of the next animation is done or when it's going to come out?

Also can anyone tell me if the Hu Tao x Slime animation has any anal, cause I really liked the short Keqing x slime loop that had anal, but was disappointed that it was only a loop with no creampie.
Cant say , been long time since no one post new update

Reactions: ViciNeko

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020

afaik, all works are still WIP

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You uploaded the animation faster, than i did on Pixiv :LOL: Once again, Thank You And NeutralHatred for helping with sharing! :love: Stay safe and Enjoy! :giggle:
Very impressive stuff. The only thing you need to work on is cum, but perhaps it is because slime's semen is different from human's. I don't know about this.

Reactions: Iori6 and ViciNeko

ViciNeko

Jul 18, 2021
Very impressive stuff. The only thing you need to work on is cum, but perhaps it is because slime's semen is different from human's. I don't know about this.
Thank you! Yeah, those fluid sims are killing me =D I will work on them :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Iori6

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Blender, even for video editing :giggle: Im thinking about learning After Effects, and see what it can bring to the table
You should follow Nyl, Bulging Senpai, Wildeer Studio, and General Butch. They are the top dogs of Blender stuff, and often post tutorials/streams. I know they've discussed cum modelling. Imo, Bulging Senpai's cum rendering is the best:

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
I'm a little disappointed that the bigger tentacle didn't go in Hu Tao's ass or that there wasn't an anal creampie, but that's just because I prefer anal over vaginal, so I'm biased. Other than that though, I really liked it.

The next animation is the Mona x Slime one, right? Or are there plans to do something else before that?

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
I'm a little disappointed that the bigger tentacle didn't go in Hu Tao's ass or that there wasn't an anal creampie, but that's just because I prefer anal over vaginal, so I'm biased. Other than that though, I really liked it.

The next animation is the Mona x Slime one, right? Or are there plans to do something else before that?
Eula is next. Not sure what it will be about, though.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes