Collection Video VGamesRy Animation Collection [2024-02-19] [VGamesRy]

Vermillion91

Aug 31, 2018
How did you make it this small i says video does not exist
i used a piece of software called handbrake, that file has not been downloaded in a while, so it was removed from gofile servers. If you want to download it use this link
it does not show video but once downloaded the file plays as normal.

Reactions: Xypher

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Can anyone upload the new animation RE3R Ryona: Tifa BDSM please :cry:
I would love to see it
No Hero...
The "New" ones are actually pretty old modded gameplay vids he is releasing as "Exclusives" for supporters.

They are Ryona just variations of player deaths so for me at least.... not worth downloading @ 10GB per vid.

If you wish to see them please consider supporting the artist.

My Interest is the EroGuro and the stories/situations that the artist creates. Nothing wrong with liking what you like but just not my area guys... :cool:

eralendentak

Apr 22, 2023
The "New" ones are actually pretty old modded gameplay vids he is releasing as "Exclusives" for supporters.

They are Ryona just variations of player deaths so for me at least.... not worth downloading @ 10GB per vid.

If you wish to see them please consider supporting the artist.

My Interest is the EroGuro and the stories/situations that the artist creates. Nothing wrong with liking what you like but just not my area guys... :cool:
Did we ask you for your opinion?
Who we support financially is our decision.
Don't tell us to support the artist if we want to see his artwork.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Are you ok?

I wasn't being dismissive or judgmental at all. That was simply a way for me to hopefully promote an artist that I actually do support and enjoy. And to let people know why I wasn't providing these 2 vids and maybe someone else would decide to release them.

Half the damn game threads and animation threads on this site have a statement that if you like the art consider supporting. Do you take offense by every one of these?

Considering I support several artists and provide content to this community I would think a small statement to help the artists is not out of line at all.

Calm down and just enjoy the content that is provided and maybe not try to find offense where none is meant

jrsmith2468

Jan 29, 2022
They didn't "tell you to support the artist", they literally used the word "consider." In case you don't understand how the world works, if the artist doesn't receive some kind of cashflow then he/she will probably not have money to, you know, eat and live and stuff. Meaning no more artwork. Which means we all lose.

If YOU want to be a freeloader, keep YOUR opinions to yourself and enjoy the ride that others who are contributing are paying for you.

Reactions: Jake2002re and WAH

Vap57hy

Oct 17, 2021
Guys, I don't want to be ungrateful or anything, but is there a way for someone to post the video "parasite evil" on a website where I can watch it without having to pause and take a lot of time before I can watch a tiny frame of this video? Like the Full version Of this vídeo on rule34 or something