Collection Video VGamesRy Animation Collection [2024-02-19] [VGamesRy]

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
What .... his files weighed unreasonably much before, but this is nonsense
We urgently need those guys who reduced the weight of the files and uploaded
177GB .... to say that I'm in prostration will be very soft
Well .... for me and my main device Xiaomi 6 3/32 GB, this is just a fantastically large 177GB video))
I understand that these days for computers and even quite a few mobile phones this is nothing, but I judged from my point of view, and that not everyone will take up downloading and uploading such a file or changing its weight
Really... Don't panic.

Jeez... Artists' raw rendered files are ALWAYS huge compared to final releases. Its just that most artists dont show/release or even mention the file sizes before Post-Processing. There are some that do release RAW and edited versions though so you can really see the difference.

SFMDH is one example who releases both Final Edits and RAW renders.

His RAW renders tend to average between 5x-8x the size of the final versions and the raw files are only the renders without sound.

My guess is VGamesRy's final release will be in the ballpark of 5-10gb considering the vid is his longest yet at 32mins or so. it all depends on how much post processing is done and how aggressive the compression is.

*** Edit*** And the raw vid is 117GB not 177GB

Antohack

Jul 28, 2021
Really... Don't panic.

Jeez... Artists' raw rendered files are ALWAYS huge compared to final releases. Its just that most artists dont show/release or even mention the file sizes before Post-Processing. There are some that do release RAW and edited versions though so you can really see the difference.

SFMDH is one example who releases both Final Edits and RAW renders.

His RAW renders tend to average between 5x-8x the size of the final versions and the raw files are only the renders without sound.

My guess is VGamesRy's final release will be in the ballpark of 5-10gb considering the vid is his longest yet at 32mins or so. it all depends on how much post processing is done and how aggressive the compression is.

*** Edit*** And the raw vid is 117GB not 177GB
Thanks, but I'm don't panic, just asked)

Reactions: Divide_By_Zero

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
He released it, Parasite Evil - Release [Bad Ending] :love:
The new clip is released who can upload it?
alskdjla213jkl is the only active uploader iirc.
Hero please :cry:

For the Guro fans... here is the release. (Bad end only AFAIK)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And rf96 I'm dm'ing a Onedrive link to you so you have a clean mirror for updating the OP

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Are there any animations Vgamesry has made and released that have good endings? I love the RE stuff, but I would specifically love to see a version of Subject Valentine: The Breeding with a good ending, if one exists.

Reactions: anarchicspawn

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Are there any animations Vgamesry has made and released that have good endings? I love the RE stuff, but I would specifically love to see a version of Subject Valentine: The Breeding with a good ending, if one exists.
AFAIK none of his videos has two different endings. All "good ending" videos just end before the gore starts.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
AFAIK none of his videos has two different endings. All "good ending" videos just end before the gore starts.
Mortuary of Evil is different ending in the bad and good versions with the good version having a sort of epilogue scene (dont want to spoil too much if anyone still hadn't seen it)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the xmas one should be split between the good and bad one btw all animations are about gore right? to blacklist this one