• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tsai

Feb 4, 2018
day 2, full hunger. i give up. art was nice, hunger is too fast. let me edit $ so i can get a good playtime
You can end up will full hunger and be fine, you only lose the game if your sanity bar maxes out (The white bar) which takes an addition 3-4 days depending on your actions.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
In the gif preview image, it makes it look like she's got a really big nose.

...Which I like.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Yes, that is a 100% sure, she'll fuck and suck werewolves to your heart's content.
Ahhnn, pregnancy, yep... let's make her give birth... I really like the "Dark elf" game where she's raped by monsters and gives birth to them, also the what was its name shit... I'm going senile here........ ahhhnn... Goblin something.... I played it in japanese.. fucking took me 2 days to get all the endings. Goblin's hideout? Something like that. That you give birth all the time to their children. HahAhah, weird as fuck.. loved it.
Continue following us for more updates.
You might be my new favorite dev based on this statement alone.

Nov 26, 2017
I like where this game is going, but I've been burned many times with supporting projects that never finish. If the updates are consistent ill hop onboard

DarkHelmutt

Jun 2, 2018
what does the AV friendly version do ?
It's an unknown publisher, so win10 flags it and some antivirus software will shut it down. I believe that version just gives a signed executable. Regular version did not throw any warnings besides unsigned publisher.

Retardel223

Sep 6, 2021
anyone got a walkthru or smth ? i got no idea how to get some things or how to get the ??? things its hard and time consuming to start each time all over again just cuz

Reactions: ELECTRO503.

makki395

May 8, 2023
i made all days easy but no special content in my opinion now. Still a new/new game will be waiting for more updates. and i dont know why but the prostitute option wasn'there for me
1714437718216.png

DarkHelmutt

Jun 2, 2018
Decided to try a semi-pure run, turned into the early-to-mid 20s simulator for the mid-30s "loves to travel!" type with dried up ovaries praying to God for a man not balls deep in an early-to-mid 20s girl.

7/10, will check back later.

Cattai1

Apr 21, 2024
i made all days easy but no special content in my opinion now. Still a new/new game will be waiting for more updates. and i dont know why but the prostitute option wasn'there for me
View attachment 3587901
depends on the "route". if you do prostitution the game is easy, it can get tricky if you are balancing with the other jobs + hospital for blood. My stats were much higher on the non-prostitution playthrough though

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes