Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
basically you just cannot fail to sustain as a journalist. but it would be boring for sure cause there aren't any events for that path yet (in my playthrough)
I tried 3 times to make it work and I couldn't. A lot of that is due to the random forced rests the game sometimes includes (even when you don't need rest). Since you don't know a forced rest is coming you can't plan around the damn things. Maybe you had no troubles at all, but my only successful run was a prostitute run as I could basically ignore hunger and work on stat building most of the time.

MonsieurIncroyable

Jan 7, 2019
Some feedback:

• Great art and animation. No critique there.
  • Don't force the player to sleep, give them consequences for not sleeping.
  • Same thing with locking the player out of the journalism/non-slut options upon starting prostitution. Make it a consequence, rather than just locking players out of content. You write and draw all these scenes and then you lock the player out of them, for what? Multiple playthroughs? This isn't baldur's gate 3.
  • Some form of auto-save should be implemented if you want to keep these 'game over' scenarios. Or return the player back to the choice.
  • The sex scenes are WAY too wordy. I appreciate the creative writing, but you're making a game for people to get off. Having one sex scene contain (what seems to be) over a thousand words of the girl reminiscing some high school trauma seems crazy for this kind of content.
  • Sex scenes need some all-skip/art only option, they take way too long to even skip through currently (related to point before).
  • If there's unreleased content, it should be labeled as such. Right now it's not clear if something is inaccessible due to stats or due to it being unfinished.

Reactions: popabear

Greytide

Jun 9, 2018
I like the idea but Vampires suck.
Vamps dont mix too well with modern settings so do yourself a favor and set this into the right century.

Maybe make it a magical place where she perchance inherits her grandfathers farm, at which she might plant magical crops and possibly uncover the secrets of blooddew valley.

丂卂ᐯ乇
Prologue Completed char + int, 50K, day 1 nothing else changed.
The money grind for tru and honest folk is far too tedieous.

Reactions: fiuojui

ravnos666

Dec 25, 2020
I like the idea but Vampires suck.
Vamps dont mix too well with modern settings so do yourself a favor and set this into the right century.

Maybe make it a magical place where she perchance inherits her grandfathers farm, at which she might plant magical crops and possibly uncover the secrets of blooddew valley.

丂卂ᐯ乇
Prologue Completed char + int, 50K, day 1 nothing else changed.
The money grind for tru and honest folk is far too tedieous.

what program did you use for this recording?
(write privately :p)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So far I've found the asylum ending, right now looks the the most sustainable path is the prostitute patch, although I'm guessing if you masturbate enough you might get to where you can tease the hospital security guard. I'll try that on the next playthrough.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Every time I play the game and quit, I can't run the game again (lust & hunger stopped working) unless I delete the folder in %appdata% is there other workaround for it or is it just me?

Greytide

Jun 9, 2018
Every time I play the game and quit, I can't run the game again (lust & hunger stopped working) unless I delete the folder in %appdata% is there other workaround for it or is it just me?
Put 5 in setting.tres res value if issue persists delete shader.cache run the game if it persists update gpu drivers run again if it still persists post godot.log(s) in pastebin and link them here.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Put 5 in setting.tres res value if issue persists delete shader.cache run the game if it persists update gpu drivers run again if it still persists post godot.log(s) in pastebin and link them here.
Where can I do this put 5 in setting.tres res value?

Amakuo

Jun 17, 2021
I haven't been keeping up with the thread, but here are some errors found in the prostitution events in 0.1.7.1:
  1. Stranger encounter: the Stranger thinks his teeth are about to explode from his mouth, rather than Vesper
  2. Heavy Man encounter: the Heavy Man thinks that he's going faster than expected, rather than Vesper
  3. Josh encounter: Josh says his penis is cute just like him, rather than Vesper (2 lines)
  4. At one point Vesper says "Vesper: Go on Josh [...]" with her name at the start of the line.

Jul 11, 2017
How do you do Fred's scene (Erotico) or is there no scene yet? And also, the vibrate can't be used either. Isn't there a scene or do I have to do something?

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
i want(need) bestiality scenes
It's, unfortunately, either gonna take a long-ass time or not gonna be implemented at all.. he's gaining some good traction on patreon and then it becomes a risk to anger te patreon-overlords... He did promise to implement it, and I have been advocating to hyperfocus on bestiality, haha, but nothing is sure for that subject right now..

Reactions: hentai-92
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes