What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I have one pack that only has two clips in some folders, and it really seems like only the first clip is ever selected, no matter how many times that folder is called. It works fine when I add more clips to the folder; is there any kind of different code for how clips are selected if there's only two in a folder?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have one pack that only has two clips in some folders, and it really seems like only the first clip is ever selected, no matter how many times that folder is called. It works fine when I add more clips to the folder; is there any kind of different code for how clips are selected if there's only two in a folder?
Not by intention, it sounds more like an off-by-1 error that kicks in when it tries to avoid using the previous video.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rb813

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I understand that the on-floor manager disappearing after they've worked is intentional (which seems strange to me, but okay). But what I'm seeing in my game is that she'll disappear, but still be among the active girls working the next day, unless I select Rest All Girls. Also, even though she wasn't selectable the next day (no small portrait), it still showed her large portrait, so I could see that her Energy did not go down to 0. Seems like maybe some part of that function got interrupted.
Yeah OFMs shouldn't show up for any reason if their energy is below 100, as intended behavior.

The original design was for them to immediately go to 0 energy on the day they go into work (right at the start), but having girls that can't work wasn't received as satisfying so they were changed to only being deployable at 100 energy, and then lose energy even if they never get boothed just to prevent them from being used daily without use in the booths.

Showing the large portrait still has to do with the logic for how that screen works, it's been a long standing thing I never got around to repairing.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The original design was for them to immediately go to 0 energy on the day they go into work (right at the start), but having girls that can't work wasn't received as satisfying
Yeah, I wouldn't like that either. If there's no way to see a girlpack's video clips, it kinda defeats the purpose of recruiting them at all.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, I wouldn't like that either. If there's no way to see a girlpack's video clips, it kinda defeats the purpose of recruiting them at all.
The idea was that I'd have girls that you'd recruit to not work, but the randomized nature of traits and, as you put it, the want to see the girls you put in there, made that an unexpectedly unwanted design space I never really got to explore.

Reactions: rb813

dhm9393

Dec 10, 2022
Out of curiosity, is there a somewhat easy way to modify the starting openness of girls available to hire in scramble mode? I know theres the default openness in the description file for each girl but I'm guessing there's a function for scramble mode that makes it scale with your policies.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Out of curiosity, is there a somewhat easy way to modify the starting openness of girls available to hire in scramble mode? I know theres the default openness in the description file for each girl but I'm guessing there's a function for scramble mode that makes it scale with your policies.
I thought openness scaled with the number of girls you have in scramble. Once you buy one, the next one’s who show up will have more cost and openness. Not sure if that occurs when you get lottery girls though.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The idea is that you don't. The starting stats of a girl in their JSON file informs (but does not dictate) their stat distribution which in turn scales with their openness, which is assigned based on the hiring order, according to a set progression.

That said, if your intention is for a girl to start at 0 to open the game:

With that said, there is a flag you can set in the JSON, firstgirl, which if set to true means that girl will be selected to be among the first three girls you get. And until you actively hire your first girl you can always reshuffle your starting trio.

In Lottery, however, -sometimes- openness in the JSON may impact starting openness. But not always.

That is deliberately made to be inconsistant. It is actually intended design that there comes a point in scramble mode where you move from hiring girls from cash, to hiring them through the lottery, where hiring girls through case is specifically to target specific desired traits you need for specific roles.

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
I think I might have encountered a bug.
I have maxed out both the dates and bought every item in the assistant shop up to oral sex and Nicole still does not have options for Foreplay.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I think I might have encountered a bug.
I have maxed out both the dates and bought every item in the assistant shop up to oral sex and Nicole still does not have options for Foreplay.
Gotta grind out the actual parts after stripping. Collect sex icons by getting 9 successful in a row without touching a boob.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Gotta grind out the actual parts after stripping. Collect sex icons by getting 9 successful in a row without touching a boob.
It honestly might be less confusing if you had items for those in the assistant shop, with a "can't buy this until you collect enough sex icons" sign covering it. Or even make it possible to buy them with a high number of assistant points, and the number goes down for each sex icon you collect.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
It honestly might be less confusing if you had items for those in the assistant shop, with a "can't buy this until you collect enough sex icons" sign covering it. Or even make it possible to buy them with a high number of assistant points, and the number goes down for each sex icon you collect.

That would be nice, if only because I'm tired of playing the mini game for the millionth time.

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
what I meant is: I've completed all of that and I can buy all her oral sex upgrades but I can't get her foreplay.
Like I somehow managed to skip the foreplay entirely and now I can only get oral.

etisxes

May 10, 2021
I don't have options for crown jewel mode, how do I get that? I see it in the menu while the game is loading but then it disappears and I'm left with the regular mode and scramble.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I don't have options for crown jewel mode, how do I get that? I see it in the menu while the game is loading but then it disappears and I'm left with the regular mode and scramble.
You probably need more girl packs as you require a certain number for it to become available. How many girl packs do you have?

shenmqideyang2

Jan 29, 2022
please help me .i use BT to download girlpacks,this torrent "The Ultimate Stripper Club [Video Kits].torrent" no user no seed,i need help

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes