• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
At least count, I'm using 306 girlpacks, and most run just fine in both VC and TUSC. In my experience, the big number doesn't really cause any issues with them not playing.
It might not, or it might depend on the computer you're playing on. All I'm saying is, if they think it started after adding a couple packs too many, it's easy enough to test that.

jessiLESBIAN

Oct 8, 2018
i downloaded Aidra FOx.. it is counted as available for hiring but when i click "recruit" i get "there is no girls" ???? i don't understand where the problem is

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i downloaded Aidra FOx.. it is counted as available for hiring but when i click "recruit" i get "there is no girls" ???? i don't understand where the problem is
Check the following:

IF she has inLottery: true in her description.JSON then she's not for direct recruit in normal mode.

If she has an influence cost and you haven't unlocked the mafia she won't show up in normal mode.

If you've reloaded an old file and she's added as a new girlpack, she's not on your current scramble and I didn't put in a check for empty scramble getting new girls after the fact, whoops.

Reactions: jessiLESBIAN

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I went and looked at the girl packs most of the girl packs in the A range are no longer available for download.
Guess the game is dying off?

qwertzasdfyx

Mar 1, 2019
I went and looked at the girl packs most of the girl packs in the A range are no longer available for download.
Guess the game is dying off?
More like some big hosting sites were shut off. But you can try asking for a reupload in this thread, people are usually quite helpful.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Note also that the packs aren't kept online by the dev or anyone else associated with the game. The person who uploads the pack decides (whether by choice or inaction) if it stays up. I'm sure there are plenty of people who were very enthusiastic about making girlpacks at one point, who don't give a shit about the game or keeping their packs online anymore. Old packmakers go away, but that doesn't mean the game is dying, as evidenced by the fact that people are still posting girlpacks here on almost a daily basis. It's just different people.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Also, please make sure you're looking here:

This is the "official" spot to look for uploads and re-ups.

I did a random audit a couple weeks ago and found a handful of missing links in the A-D range.

Alexa Pearl – Dead (Anon)​
Alison Avery – Dead (Mega)​
Alysson Sterling – Dead (Mega)​
Ana Foxxx – Dead (Anon) CFMN​
August Taylor – Dead (Torrent)​
Brixley Benz – Dead (No File)​
Diamond Jackson – Dead (torrent)​

Everything else I looked at was still available.

urbanbd01

Jul 14, 2017
What's the musics folder for? Can we add our own music? I threw some mp3 files in the subfolders in there but it doesn't seemed to have worked.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What's the musics folder for? Can we add our own music? I threw some mp3 files in the subfolders in there but it doesn't seemed to have worked.
Convert them to .ogg and the game will use them instead of its prerendered music. The soundtrack I use is completely different from the in game selection.

Gerrre

Dec 17, 2020
Up to personal taste, whatever you put in there will get repetitive, so put in stuff you won't get tired of and fits the vibe.
Never been in such place, but maybe black sabbath or joe cocker can do the job but if someone is use to this place please let us know

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Never been in such place, but maybe black sabbath or joe cocker can do the job but if someone is use to this place please let us know
Mine's not necessarily going to be to everyone's taste. My work folder tends towards skanky slutty industrial music with occasional slow mixes in there. Lords of Acid, that sort of thing. Outside of it, it tends towards more rock and metal. You might enjoy that I have the Faith No More cover of War Pigs in my personal list.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
This one is weird. I've played VC a LOT and suddenly it doesnt work anymore

"Ok, wtf do you mean by that"

1701205707526.png

When I open the exe, only this window opens up... I cant see more and I cant click on maxim window.
If I press Alt-Enter I see this in full screen

1701205772655.png

everything else is black.

I restarted PC, I reinstalled the game 3 times
Other Unity Games still work but somehow VC is busted fo me

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
This one is weird. I've played VC a LOT and suddenly it doesnt work anymore

"Ok, wtf do you mean by that"

View attachment 3125986

When I open the exe, only this window opens up... I cant see more and I cant click on maxim window.
If I press Alt-Enter I see this in full screen

View attachment 3125988

everything else is black.

I restarted PC, I reinstalled the game 3 times
Other Unity Games still work but somehow VC is busted fo me
Holy moly, I am actually proud of myself, I fixed it myself.

I have absolutely no idea how that happend as I didnt fumble anything with the settings at all, but to fix it, I went to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Tobe/Disgruntler\Venus's Club: Happy Hour" in the registry and changed this:
1701207138050.png

to that:

1701207155760.png

I changed both height_h[numbers] and width_h[numbers]
back to normal values and it worked.

Reactions: rb813

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Holy moly, I am actually proud of myself, I fixed it myself.

I have absolutely no idea how that happend as I didnt fumble anything with the settings at all, but to fix it, I went to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Tobe/Disgruntler\Venus's Club: Happy Hour" in the registry and changed this:
View attachment 3126065

to that:

View attachment 3126067

I changed both height_h[numbers] and width_h[numbers]
back to normal values and it worked.
Today I learned!

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Today I learned!
I found a 16 year old post on some random ass unity forum where they explained that Unity might bug out and change the settings in the registry, all I had to do is find your "Company Name" which was quite hard as I searched for either Venus or Disgruntler, but not Tobe, thus I had to search every registry in my folder (which is a lot) :D

Jul 26, 2018
What modifiers do you guy use for the List tool. I am tired of playing scramble and I want a nice setup to play. I have over 300 packs so I would like some tips on what you guys use

1701493677226.png

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes