Others Completed Venus Hostage [Final] [Mirage-Lab]

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
950x150.jpg

Overview:
Venus Hostage is the first-person game. The protagonist travels and solves physical puzzles. The plot is given with cut-scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-23
Release Date: 2016-11-04
Developer: Mirage-Lab
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Key:

Disclaimer:

Download
Win: - - - -

0__1_.jpeg 0__2_.jpeg 0__2_.jpg 0__3_.jpeg 0__3_.jpg 0__4_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Works for me: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition x64

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
doesn't run on windows 10 pro 64 bit...if you have windows 10 don't bother downloading this.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Has any of the Windows 10 users tried using compatibility mode on it?
I'm new here btw, I love your contributions! Thanks for making an awesome site even more awesome! :)

Reactions: LeSmudge

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Has any of the Windows 10 users tried using compatibility mode on it?
I'm new here btw, I love your contributions! Thanks for making an awesome site even more awesome! :)
Tried compability, admin and edp. Nothing worked :)

Hikkes

Aug 28, 2016
Download virtualbox or something and then install an older OS. I think you should be able to play the game then.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The game is a fairly easy puzzle platformer on what I assume is the Source Engine in First Person with only 1 area where you use guns and a couple using melee. Theres maybe 2-3 sex scenes, all very short and not very arousing.

3/10, not worth the trouble of downloading.

Reactions: kenan and muttdoggy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
windows 10 is shit... better to stay at win7 or buy an win7 disk and install it :p

btw i have played this game some times ago, it was fun, not very very erotic, but fun. still i remember some parts that have make me crazy, like when you surrounded by guys who shoot at you with shotguns and kill you faster.

( oh dat epic moment when you fuck the ennemy girl in the cell XD )
yeah, so, fun game but hard sometime, maybe a bit repetitive too. still fun. oh and btw, as i m member of 3DXchat, i can have it for free :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh and devs are the same as 3DXchat or juliet sex session . its sexgamedevil (if i write it good)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The game is a fairly easy puzzle platformer on what I assume is the Source Engine in First Person with only 1 area where you use guns and a couple using melee. Theres maybe 2-3 sex scenes, all very short and not very arousing.

3/10, not worth the trouble of downloading.
Agreed this is a very short Source game it looks nice the sex scenes are kinda dull and it's a go from room to room defeat baddies using either A. Mostly Melee weapons or B. A gun at one point (Which I might add the gun play is garbage.) The ending is kinda obvious and actually really dumb not sure if multiple endings are a thing in this but I doubt it.... All in all to short with uninteresting sex scenes save your disk space and for those who can't play on windows 10 your not missing much.

Oh and I should add there are like only like 5 models in the whole game one of which is not even in the game you can see it after you beat the game in the gallery on the disk. Other then that you will see pretty much same items same models same everything the jiggle bones on the tits were pretty much the best part of the game.

Reactions: jackkane and kenan
S

SCATBORD_VIKING

crashes for me at the part where you are supposed to follow the girl, when you break the lock off the barred door with crowbar, anybody else?