Others Completed Venus Hostage [Final] [Mirage-Lab]

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I tried this game yesterday and I can't resolve "memory violation" error (W10 64bit) in any method known to me. Anybody have working solution?
Also that 12 digit code won't work anymore. In game link to official site redirects... maybe this game even don't exist anymore...

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added new download links.

Dondolo2

Jul 29, 2020
Any fixes for Memory Access violation on W10 64 bit? Tried different compatibility modes, but no luck

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't know why but days ago I remembered this game but not the name, after days I finally found it. Even if this don't work I want to thank you.

Reactions: ShamanLab

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 230682

Overview:
Venus Hostage is the first-person game. The protagonist travels and solves physical puzzles. The plot is given with cut-scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-23
Release Date: 2016-11-04
Developer: Mirage-Lab
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Key:

Disclaimer:

Download
Win: MEGA -WORKUPLOAD - - -

View attachment 230684 View attachment 230685 View attachment 230686 View attachment 230687 View attachment 230688 View attachment 230689
its not work .. its crashing before the menu and said ( memory violation ) what ever that means

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
its not work .. its crashing before the menu and said ( memory violation ) what ever that means
Game is too old. It can't be played on "modern" OS. It won't work even in compatibility modes. You'll need Vista or lower versions in order for this game to work.

Reactions: hamod and Twistty

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Game is too old. It can't be played on "modern" OS. It won't work even in compatibility modes. You'll need Vista or lower versions in order for this game to work.
naaa its not old bro that's from 2012 or something .. i have games from 2001 that is still working fine .. 2012 is pretty much modern era to ..

ill try to search for another copy of the game i remember i downloaded one 2 years ago and it was working .. but i lost the folder i don't remember in which hard drive i saved it in
( it was including 2 versions Rus/Eng ) in 1 download but separated .zip

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
naaa its not old bro that's from 2012 or something .. i have games from 2001 that is still working fine .. 2012 is pretty much modern era to ..

ill try to search for another copy of the game i remember i downloaded one 2 years ago and it was working .. but i lost the folder i don't remember in which hard drive i saved it in
( it was including 2 versions Rus/Eng ) in 1 download but separated .zip
Yes, there are games which works, but this was made in ways that it's messed up with newer Os. Something about memory access. I knew exactly what it was when I was trying to solve problem years ago, but forgot in the meantime.
If you find that other version, pls share. I always wanted to try this, but wasn't able due to that same error you have. :cry:

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yes, there are games which works, but this was made in ways that it's messed up with newer Os. Something about memory access. I knew exactly what it was when I was trying to solve problem years ago, but forgot in the meantime.
If you find that other version, pls share. I always wanted to try this, but wasn't able due to that same error you have. :cry:
ohh are you serious ? you tried this few years ago & it didn't work ? bro i beated this game like 2 years ago or something .. it was working fine .. well .. at least one of the copies to be honest .. i tried many copies that didn't work until i found 1 that did .. ehmm ehmm :sneaky:
( its a short game by the way you can beat it maybe in 2 hours or something as i remember ) .. how ever ..
now i noticed that we are already in windows 11 !!!!! .. i was shock .. so i guess .. maybe .. it could work in windows 10 when it was working with me before ?!? ..

yea sure i have one i downloaded it few years ago that contains 2 separated folders of the game
1 in Rus & the other in ENG .. ill try to find it in the older hard drives i have

Last edited:
Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
ohh are you serious ? you tried this few years ago & it didn't work ? bro i beated this game like 2 years ago or something .. it was working fine .. well .. at least one of the copies to be honest .. i tried many copies that didn't work until i found 1 that did .. ehmm ehmm :sneaky:
( its a short game by the way you can beat it maybe in 2 hours or something as i remember ) .. how ever ..
now i noticed that we are already in windows 11 !!!!! .. i was shock .. so i guess .. maybe .. it could work in windows 10 when it was working with me before ?!? ..

yea sure i have one i downloaded it few years ago that contains 2 separated folders of the game
1 in Rus & the other in ENG .. ill try to find it in the older hard drives i have

Yes, I tried it few years back (Windows 10) it didn't worked. Than I tried to find fix and investigated problem and discovered it was some memory mambo jambo and it was problem with game code, because windows 10 won't allow memory behavior code wants to do or something like that. So, solution was to rewrite game code in order to be acceptable for windows 10.
I had (still don't have) no clue how to even dismantle this game, let alone to recode it, so I gave up.
Since you say there is working version for newer OS, than someone did it.

Morgan15009

Aug 16, 2017

Have you found the game yet?