May 20, 2017
To be honest, Its not only about making money and paying loans, This whole game will be based on my novel which I wanted to right, that is why it will be 2+ seasons long. Its just that I added some naughty stuff to it ;).
I do know that Intro was not a proper intro but once I get a pc I will add more images to the intro to make it better for new comers + with good English.
Really loved the Intro. Great job choosing the Monica model, love her a lot. really waiting for the next update, not just to see her content, but also to see how the story spans out.

Reactions: Nikois

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I'm beginning to wonder if there is ever going to be an update to this game

The story line seems to be good. what happened to the author ?

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I'm beginning to wonder if there is ever going to be an update to this game

The story line seems to be good. what happened to the author ?
Hey Glen, I am currently working on the update. would be half or quarter of Chapter 1. I have to render stuff at night so yeah it takes time. I am hoping to release the next update before 5th of December.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Hey Glen, I am currently working on the update. would be half or quarter of Chapter 1. I have to render stuff at night so yeah it takes time. I am hoping to release the next update before 5th of December.
Nice a future update,its really great to see you didnt gave up!Im looking forward to continue my little "Bonny and Clyde" adventure :)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I hope so XD, I get so damn nervous when people talk about my game in a confident way lol
Nah don't worry i have faith in you, just relax and take your time with the update, im certain everyone will appreciate all the time and effort you put through :)

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Nah don't worry i have faith in you, just relax and take your time with the update, im certain everyone will appreciate all the time and effort you put through :)
Yep, no reason to rush. Just take a breather and do your best. Im sure we will like it.

May 8, 2018
I'm glad that this game is still running, considering how many game are abandoned. And @nikois we all know about your situation and that is really hard for you to render this game untill you got your own pc, but don't despair, sooner or later your work will be awarded. For now take your time and do what you can do. Game have really good start and that ending at first were wtf and then rly funny. BTW, do anyone knows who's that guy in the middle, can't recognize him.

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes