dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
thats just another grandma fetish you got there.... head over to nhentai for more info....

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I didn't play the 3rd chapter when it came out and then I kept postponing it because of some comments I read. Today I decided to give it a go, because sometimes people exaggerate in their reviews, but nope. I really liked this game, but that 3rd chapter was like the dev hit his head or something and forgot everything he's done so far. You have a dark but compelling story, about a very serious matter and then... tentacle probing grey aliens! Ok... The weird thing is that I actually like sci-fi, but that was just an absolutely terrible idea. It's a shame because the game had great potential.

Cocohasit

Apr 14, 2018
I usually just press the like button for every post and never comment anything or review anything but the chapter 3 of this game is really fuck up man.

Reactions: anwar

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Any Update ? incoming i love this game
Mc's have to find his mother (y)

Last edited:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
The first two updates were great one of best start of a vn but now I don't know lets hope this gets better

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
Any incoming updates ????
Not for a while, I reckon. He says on his patreon page...

"I am sorry to say this but it looks like I am and I will be quite busy with my studies for the next 4 months, I will unlaunch my page on 22nd January, 2020 and it will be unavailable for the next 4 months, no one will be billed for anything but I would suggest Patrons to unsubscribe my page and just follow it if you have any interest in my project. It is like a hiatus. I will relaunch my page around the 15th of May, 2020.

Thank you very much for supporting me. Do not worry, I am not abandoning, I will come back and start working on it. "

Reactions: Randeep44

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I tried the game for the tag Sci-fi and I thinked would be interesting, but the first and second chapter has no sci-fi content until you reach the end of chapter 3. The story is some interesting, but for moments there are conversations that have no sense or are useless, things that you will understand with some common sense and aren't needed to be sayed.
The time will say but this game could be good.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

I am sorry to say this but it looks like I am and I will be quite busy with my studies for the next 4 months, I will unlaunch my page on 22nd January, 2020 and it will be unavailable for the next 4 months, no one will be billed for anything but I would suggest Patrons to unsubscribe my page and just follow it if you have any interest in my project. It is like a hiatus. I will relaunch my page around the 15th of May, 2020.

Thank you very much for supporting me. Do not worry, I am not abandoning, I will come back and start working on it.

marked on hold

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Still on hold?:(
Yeah, it's still on hold, even though the dev announced on April 15th that he's back due to the pandemic.
But the page will still stay marked as on hold until a game update is released, that's the policy :)

Reactions: Deadshot101

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, it's still on hold, even though the dev announced on April 15th that he's back due to the pandemic.
But the page will still stay marked as on hold until a game update is released, that's the policy :)
That's how abandoned tag works, not On Hold.

Removed the On Hold tag.

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes