drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
I have it on my tool bar now, but I can't seem to make it work. I'm really stupid at learning new stuff. Can you give me a kindergartener's instruction on how to make it work? I've pushed all the buttons and even tried googling on how to do it, but, I think I'm still doing something wrong, nothing is happening.
So on the top left of the window when you open is a "New" button with a dropdown arrow. You press the New button and you can select an area on your screen to capture. It just works for me and didn't have to do anything to make it work, being a windows program its compatible I believe.

Reactions: CutieLvr

k40235

Dec 5, 2019
enemy "cat" doesnt do anything while girls are at 100 lp not sure if its intended or not
and I would like it if game let me chose which character would get grabbed and which scene would play out, or at least a gallery
Iits been a while I played this game so I wanted to see the scenes again but it takes a lot of time to do it so I gave up

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
enemy "cat" doesnt do anything while girls are at 100 lp not sure if its intended or not
and I would like it if game let me chose which character would get grabbed and which scene would play out, or at least a gallery
Iits been a while I played this game so I wanted to see the scenes again but it takes a lot of time to do it so I gave up
I didn't experience this, I was able to get the H content while facing the cat girl

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Veil Wardens [v0.4] [Kiaru]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
from where i can download v 0.3 version its much better becouse you have access to the stores. On 0.4 version when you finish money game over

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes