4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

kalvinkain85

Feb 20, 2024
Wow, this Hgame actually good even it just Visual Novel. I remember see it on steam, might pick it up if the prices is fair.

Dygyt

Aug 27, 2019
View attachment 3640885

Overview:
Vaygren, a fantastical world, filled with memorable women and nations constantly at war… at least until Alees used her might and magic to unify the world.
The great Queen Alees will do whatever necessary to keep her peace! Rebellion is on the rise!
The renowned general Solara sends Nyx, an ambitious and proud Nekomata under her command, to investigate possible rebellious activities and eliminate them. Nyx graciously eagerly accepts the assignment, although she’s less than thrilled to find that her team for the mission consists solely of newbie cadets fresh out of training. Even so, her ambition won’t let her turn down the assignment. And besides… there are perks to being in command of an entire squad of hotties, and Nyx never could turn down a hot piece of tail.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-16
Release Date: 2024-04-16
Developer: Cyberframe Studios
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1
Language: English
Voiced: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3640886 View attachment 3640887 View attachment 3640888 View attachment 3640889 View attachment 3640890 View attachment 3640891 View attachment 3640892 View attachment 3640893 View attachment 3640894
Hmm. I try it!

Bam Bino

Dec 8, 2020
The game is on stream, will we get new updates in F95zone?.......price is also good for early access but I think they will add money to download the new DLC/updates(Who agrees with me)

Zozzlr

Sep 25, 2023
This was phenomenal, holy fuck. I'm hopeful they finish the game, as they fully released Futa Dick Dine and Dash, which was also great.

May 10, 2018
It's early access, there's only the intro plus a single chapter. So depending on how quickly you read and/or skip through text, about one hour.

It's very slightly laggy on my refurbished desktop, it's more demanding than the average Ren'Py game. I think turning off the FX can improve things. (For whatever reason, I never noticed any lag during the sex scenes, only during the conversations.)

The gallery and replay were pushed back to the next update.
was about to pay for something that could be called a one hour game?

think I'll wait till they finish

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
Enough quality content to be compared to couple of mid level hentai episodes.
Only one decision to make in the first episode so dont expect much "gameplay".
Probably we get to pick our favorite girl and then either good or evil ending would be my guess.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This would be better without text, as painful as it is to say it out loud. Everything about this is top notch, a 10/10 or maybe even a 12/10 (with just a few nitpicks here and there) but then there is the 0/10 writing. Whoever wrote the story and dialogues for this has absolutely no clue what they are doing, the structure makes no sense, the actual events make no sense, the characters make no sense, the internal monologues make no sense, the stuff they say make no sense and it's just a big mess to the point where I genuinely wondered if someone took the scenes from some Hentai I don't know and put the written stuff on it, even though they don't really fit with each other. Then I double checked the Dev and saw they released a proper game already, so it's almost guaranteed this is entirely their own work. I don't get it. You have the ressources to make this level of quality stuff, surely you could hire a half decent writer. o.o

Still, this game is neither without hope, nor is the terrible writing enough to bring it down with it, it's just the grand central station of disappointment to have such high quality everything else coupled with nonsensical, incompetent writing.

Reactions: sharpys

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
From what I saw this game does have futa on futa content. Is it avoidable at the least?
No it's exclusively Futa on Futa content so far & that means all the main girls are Futas, even if they should at some point sprinkle in some other stuff.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
There's a futa x futa x female threesome. It's avoidable by simply not picking Cassidy to spend the evening with.

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
This was insanely well done. Very light on the gameplay part, even as a VN, though.

However, I can't even imagine how much effort went into this first episode, I'm fully convinced that another episode will easily take at least a year of development even with the process set up...

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Interestingly enough, the game already has "protection" in place to prevent taking a peek at the extracted images.:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes