4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Looks like cheap hentai and I dont like hentai at all.

But for those who like such a vibe Im sure will like the game and enjoy.

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
I remember this being delayed quite a lot, so I guess they changed from full game to releases per episode to make people not wait too much I guess.

gtsfan07

Sep 26, 2018
the game is barely a game, more like a visual novel. I certainly am looking forward to the next episode but I havent seen a release date for that. Hopefully theyll be releasing in a monthly basis

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
It *is* a visual novel, as described on the Steam store page. They're also planning for a chapter every 2-3 months, and shooting for Q2 2025 as the final release, but I would take any dates provided by this dev with a grain of salt.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game is laggy, even the mouse movement is laggy.

And, yet another game without a replay/gallery. That should be in the game DAY ONE!

Reactions: Ullubu

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
how long it the game?
It's early access, there's only the intro plus a single chapter. So depending on how quickly you read and/or skip through text, about one hour.

Game is laggy, even the mouse movement is laggy.

And, yet another game without a replay/gallery. That should be in the game DAY ONE!
It's very slightly laggy on my refurbished desktop, it's more demanding than the average Ren'Py game. I think turning off the FX can improve things. (For whatever reason, I never noticed any lag during the sex scenes, only during the conversations.)

The gallery and replay were pushed back to the next update.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes