3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
for now sophia's halloween is not avaible right? i don't see download link so i guesss for now its only futa dine and fix and locker room right, thanks for the upload
Umm where is the Sophia's Halloween download link ?
I have another person helping me to try to download the game they made it so difficult to download it for some reason for now you can use this link

Reactions: arucard34

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Are all of these games futa/futa.. or is there a female mc game? I don't mind futa.. just prefer female protags.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I found out there is no linux or mac versions on futa fix if anyone wants to make them feel free and I'll add them to the op

Jul 21, 2019
please tell me what game has this existed character inside the game?

(a) Sophia's Halloween
(b) Locker Room
(c) Futa Fix Dick Dine N' Dash

Reactions: HHævnen

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
seccenter_HjNV1bviGA.png
I don't know about you. But this is some serious offense, even if it is a false positive. I downloaded this version from the NOPY link.
Probably just the crack triggering the anti-virus, but idk, sort of unsure.

EDIT: MEGA version is un-decompressible due to error on the game.exe file. Tried unlocking the zip and still an error.

Last edited:

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
This is a first for me getting a trigger warning of a crack file with the nature of ransomware. Usually it's trojan or some other generic virus when it comes to cracks. Again, It's just me being a bit cautious. Could just be me worrying over nothing.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 1425651
I don't know about you. But this is some serious offense, even if it is a false positive. I downloaded this version from the NOPY link.

EDIT: MEGA version is un-decompressible due to error on the game.exe file. Tried unlocking the zip and still an error.
Make sure to scan on virustotal.com as too many multi packed and encrypted files flag falsely so scan it there first to be sure.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sophia's Halloween is really bad.. the audio sounds like multiple tracks playing so it's a big mess and no save option even for web game.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
View attachment 1425651

hi it has to be the crack that did it I will scan it with my anti virus as well for you sorry I was so busy updating all my threads I forgot to do that

edit: I used Malwarebytes and it gave me no warnings it would be the program giving a false positive just add the .exe to your allow list to stop it from deleting files

Last edited:
Reactions: Shock&Awe

Arquilles999

Jan 29, 2021
For some reason in (Futa Fix Dick Dine N Dash) With the character Rachael I can't get the good ending just the neutral one, and when I go to the gallery I get an error right after making the neutral ending with Rachael. erro.png

blooper29

Aug 9, 2020
For some reason Locker Room just open with sound and a black screen, doesn't even show up on my desktop

Jun 7, 2019
I’ll go ahead and probably post this in both threads since neither seem to be very active but I bought subscription and if anyone knows how to siterip I’m fairly down to do it but they haven’t updated the site in about two months lol.

Asakusa2091

Feb 2, 2021
For some reason in (Futa Fix Dick Dine N Dash) With the character Rachael I can't get the good ending just the neutral one, and when I go to the gallery I get an error right after making the neutral ending with Rachael. View attachment 1428198
I'm having the same problem as you, is there a fix in this? I got the good ending with Rachael and the game crashes when I try to open the gallery. I also finished Lily and it crashes after it, any updates on this issue?

FaptainJerkins

Nov 7, 2022
About Locker Room not running properly:
I had the same problem. I right-clicked on the EXE file and went to "properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings", ticked the bottom box(Override high DPI) and switched it to "System" and now it's working.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes