StarVII7

Nov 13, 2018
*wonders if I'm the only who can't get it to run*

Like I can hear the music but the picture doesn't show

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
windows works i've tested it can't test the mac version
Or instead of being openly hostile to those you're providing service to, you either buck up and use what everyone uses because it works well instead of giving hour+ waits, or ask someone else to do so for you. People provide MEGA links all the time.

Oct 8, 2018
Or instead of being openly hostile to those you're providing service to, you either buck up and use what everyone uses because it works well instead of giving hour+ waits, or ask someone else to do so for you. People provide MEGA links all the time.
Beggers shouldnt be choosers bro. Calm down. Its a 180mb file. If it takes ages to download then there is something wrong with your internet or computer. What would be the point in adding a Mega link if they just took it down?

I have noticed several games that I've downloaded with in Mega in the past have had "file removed because account banned" when I have gone back to replay them. People do provide mega links all the time and they get removed far more often than any other F95zone approved file host. Deal with it or become an uploader and do it yourself

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Beggers shouldnt be choosers bro. Calm down. Its a 180mb file. If it takes ages to download then there is something wrong with your internet or computer. What would be the point in adding a Mega link if they just took it down?

I have noticed several games that I've downloaded with in Mega in the past have had "file removed because account banned" when I have gone back to replay them. People do provide mega links all the time and they get removed far more often than any other F95zone approved file host. Deal with it or become an uploader and do it yourself
Thank you atleast you understand if mega didn't do that then i would upload to them but lately they are being dicks so i refuse to use the site anymore

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I added Futa Fix Dick Dine N Dash I'm also uploading the Locker Room links as for Sophia's Halloween I haven't been able to download it they didn't enable downloads for it so I'm looking for tool and programs that will do it and so far nothing has worked oh and if you have the mac or Linux versions of Futa Fix feel free to upload them and I will update the op

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
I added Futa Fix Dick Dine N Dash I'm also uploading the Locker Room links as for Sophia's Halloween I haven't been able to download it they didn't enable downloads for it so I'm looking for tool and programs that will do it and so far nothing has worked oh and if you have the mac or Linux versions of Futa Fix feel free to upload them and I will update the op
Locker room is only a demo right? at least thats what the file said.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Locker room is only a demo right? at least thats what the file said.
no Locker Room is the full version maybe what you are referring to is maybe there will be a sequel later on there is a new game they are working on maybe that is the sequel I don't know the details of the new game they haven't revealed any yet just that screenshot

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes