5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jay3D

Jul 2, 2019
1 cover_art.jpg

Overview:
In the sci-fi/cyberpunk setting of Vaporwave 2059, you navigate complex relationships, and dive deep into personal histories. At the same time, you struggle with unveiling your past, stirring emotions and seeking understanding in a world colored by cyber aesthetics. As tensions rise, decisions made will either strengthen bonds or pull people apart. Beyond the neon lights and synth vibes, lies a story of trust, lust, patience, and the importance of relationships with others.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-01
Release Date: 2023-08-01
Developer: Jay3DM - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

10.jpg 7.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 9.jpg 11.jpg
4.jpg honee_21.jpg honee_14.jpg

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Vaporwave 2059 [v0.2] [Jay3DM] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,90 GB / 235 MB - Vaporwave2059-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,90 GB / 230 MB - Vaporwave2059-0.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
Did you license any vaporwave music for this game? I've only heard a few songs by HKE so I'm not an expert on the genre by any means, but since the game is called "Vaporwave", it's only natural that you would have some vaporware music in it.

Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Previews look dope
Did you license any vaporwave music for this game? I've only heard a few songs by HKE so I'm not an expert on the genre by any means, but since the game is called "Vaporwave", it's only natural that you would have some vaporware music in it.
It's a music genre for sure but it undeniably has it's unique visual style, I would love to see that aesthetic too besides the music

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This smells really good. Let's see how it tastes :BootyTime:(y)

What's "vanilla" about it?
Since it's a cyberpunk-themed game, he was probably expecting some female dicks in the game or something like that.
And I'll take this opportunity to kindly ask the dev to clarify if there is any planned content whose tags haven't been specified yet. That would be useful to know.
EDITED: Typos.

Last edited:
Reactions: metagrossrj

Jay3D

Jul 2, 2019
I'll take this opportunity to kindly ask the dev to clarify if there is any planned content whose tags haven't been specified yet. That would be useful to know.
I didn't put any tags on the game that aren't currently in the game. But the tags that come to mind are most of the sex tags like vaginal, etc.

.....I just want to say, to everyone, I put my heart and soul into this game. It's the biggest expression of my creativity in 3D skill and coding. In creating this game, I poured every ounce of my passion, dedication, and soul into each detail, ensuring every element resonated with the player and the story I aimed to tell. It wasn't merely a project, this was a huge journey for myself. Each dialogue choice embodies a piece of my heart, I mean that. This isn't just another game; it's a piece of art, crafted with an enormous level of love and commitment.

My words alone can't capture what I feel I've done here. It's genuinely a game you really need to play to fully understand its depth and how unique it is, and the quality art I create. I hope you guys see it too.

Check my twitter and see my progress, and heres some posts I made during character development for anyone interested:

Last edited:

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I will say that while I likely won't play it for the time being due to the lack of sex scenes I do give the developer a big thumbs up for the 'bald' and thick bottom girl and similar body types. Very nice to see how women with those body types can still be very appealing.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
A sci-fi visual novel with world building! Ahhhhhhhh! CLICK EVERY YELLOW TEXT!!!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes