4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Isn't there an "on hold" tag? I swear I've seen one before.
Yes there is but after 3 months the "abandoned" tag is given automatically if there hasn't at least been any update news on the dev's Patreon page and/or here.

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's most definitly has not been abandoned, I posted this on my patreon page thought I'd share it here and I have my scan tomorrow afternoon

" Hi everyone, I know it's been a while...longer than a while in fact...and I thought i'd better explain what's happened since my last post.
I hired a new member of staff to work sundays for me, thinking It would be worth training them so I could have sundays free to just concentrate on the game, after 3 wks of training they turned up for one shift and were never seen or heard of again, whilst this was going on I found myself in a dispute with the post office over a big chunk of change that was dispatched from my office and that has not (according to the PO) been recieved by their cash centre, this has caused me a lot of stress and sleepless nights and it has still not been resolved (The incident happened on sept 26th) and i worry about the posible outcomes, maybe due to the stress or anxiety, or lack of sleep or maybe just myshitty bad luck, I hurt my back when lifting the weekend paper delivery, my doctor thinks i have torn a muscle of ligament in my right shoulder rotator cuff? and it's causing me some serious pain, I'm on Co-codemol for the pain, antinflammatory pills, gastric pills to help my stomach guard against the other pills and sleeping pills, I swear if I jumped like a marraca and anything longer that 5 mins on the keyboard is pure agony and i can feel it now even tho I took some pills 10 mins ago before i sat down to write this. I have an ultrasound appointment on the 19th of this mth and hopefuly we'll be able so what it is I've damaged.
I thank you all for you messages and I hope you'll understand my lack of responses.
Darkest Wishes
Siramar "

Thank you all

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
At this rate you should really put this to sleep before you overdose on sleeping pills like Whitney or Michael.
I am very happy you pushed through ... but let me tell you .. stop this now before you lose your head!
Have a breeder! Please just think about coding what you managed to get done so far and call it a day!
We just heard from another dev back from 1 year of hiatus due to a death in the dev team.
They just published the unfinnished Alpha and the forhtcoming beta they had lying around at the time the
death of one of their own stopped development and have started to rekindle their supporters from there.
Just think about it, take easy steps and please use what you have so as not to strain too much!
Darkest Wishes
:D:D:D:D;););););):):):):):):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::giggle::giggle::giggle:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Here are my Brightest Wishes 4 you there, dear dev!

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Letter from dead parents:" Trust no one"
Mc:" Ima tell this shit to every person i meet !"

Its a nice unique story , girls are lovely. Mc really puts me off but hey nothing is perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
A pity that game didnt received a continuation, the story seems to have potential and the characters looked interesting. :/

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I do hope that dev is okay, we haven't heard anything since the scan he had back in February, sending the dev my best wishes :)
And of course hopefully the development continues when he feels like he can manage it :)

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
@Siramar

So how have you been? Last time you gave an update it seemed quite overwhelming with everything going on hope you're doing better. Your Patreon hasn't been updated since your dev update on February 18th which you also shared here thanks for that!

Would you give us an update on how things stand? Thanks.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Romania? Radu? Radu cel Frumos? :D That peeked my interest quite rapidly given that it's the first time seeing a reference in hundreds of these VN games.

I still chuckle of how of a badass Radu is portrayed in this game while in reality he was at beast an average ruler in Romania back in the 15th century. Called Radu cel Frumos (Radu the Beautiful) step-brother of Vlad Tepes (worldwide known as Dracula)

I still hang on the On-Hold tag but reading a bit through the thread and seeing that the last news are from February...

I do hope that the dev is still out there, managed to get well and maybe this work would be continued. I very much enjoyed the game so far.

Even darker wishes,

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
uhh who ever is coming here, has got a new fetish, a blowjob from girls with mouth of besti :KEK:

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
It's most definitly has not been abandoned, I posted this on my patreon page thought I'd share it here and I have my scan tomorrow afternoon

" Hi everyone, I know it's been a while...longer than a while in fact...and I thought i'd better explain what's happened since my last post.
I hired a new member of staff to work sundays for me, thinking It would be worth training them so I could have sundays free to just concentrate on the game, after 3 wks of training they turned up for one shift and were never seen or heard of again, whilst this was going on I found myself in a dispute with the post office over a big chunk of change that was dispatched from my office and that has not (according to the PO) been recieved by their cash centre, this has caused me a lot of stress and sleepless nights and it has still not been resolved (The incident happened on sept 26th) and i worry about the posible outcomes, maybe due to the stress or anxiety, or lack of sleep or maybe just myshitty bad luck, I hurt my back when lifting the weekend paper delivery, my doctor thinks i have torn a muscle of ligament in my right shoulder rotator cuff? and it's causing me some serious pain, I'm on Co-codemol for the pain, antinflammatory pills, gastric pills to help my stomach guard against the other pills and sleeping pills, I swear if I jumped like a marraca and anything longer that 5 mins on the keyboard is pure agony and i can feel it now even tho I took some pills 10 mins ago before i sat down to write this. I have an ultrasound appointment on the 19th of this mth and hopefuly we'll be able so what it is I've damaged.
I thank you all for you messages and I hope you'll understand my lack of responses.
Darkest Wishes
Siramar "

Thank you all
Hey man how are you doing?
Hope you have recovered from those things you have mentioned .
Take care dude. Hope you we will hear from you soon.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes