• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Sweet mother of jeebus. I almost died in a heart attack when that scream in the intro kicked in. Idk why but, it was loud as hell, and not expected at all. I kinda felt like the MC described himself in the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's not abandoned i'm still working on it but Dev has some real world issues that are taking up most of my spare time. I'm at the moment struggling to keep my shop/post office open and not go bankrupt. The game is the one thing that's keeping me sane at the moment, sorry if i'm it looks like i'm letting my players down but I have more pressing concerns, that being said, I have managed to render and write up four full scenes and I hope to get more done tonight. Cruising the caribean? I wish, right now a full 24 hrs of no work would be a godsent.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
It's not abandoned i'm still working on it but Dev has some real world issues that are taking up most of my spare time. I'm at the moment struggling to keep my shop/post office open and not go bankrupt. The game is the one thing that's keeping me sane at the moment, sorry if i'm it looks like i'm letting my players down but I have more pressing concerns, that being said, I have managed to render and write up four full scenes and I hope to get more done tonight. Cruising the caribean? I wish, right now a full 24 hrs of no work would be a godsent.
Canto speaks in tongues..we are trying to find a translator...until then..just nervously laugh at everything he says...we players have no problem waiting..you stay in contact so we know you havent ditched us..everythings good on our end :D

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I'm sorry for what happen to you, for the rest don't take any inspiration to that shitty pirates movie, better take it from old Hammer movie, Ingrid Pitt is 1000 time hotter than knightley. :sneaky:

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Vampires having curves is alright they are supposed to look attractive i would personally add vampiric clans similiar to those in the bloodlines game

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just don't go the interview with a vampire route ...
You are an angel after all ... be it fallen an' all ... but still;)

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Dracula Belmont if you want clans like that, reference the source material. there's a ton more options with significantly more interesting power sets.

White Wolf Publishings World of Darkness
Vampire specific would be everything from Vampire The Dark Ages through V5 of Vampire the Masquerade (chronologically in world lore, not release date)

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
The new LikesBlondes game got me thinking of this one which led me to the patreon and

I've just had the new pc (The Beast) delivered, I have high hopes for this baby, faster renders, animations and world domination, ok maybe not the last one, I've spent most of the evening setting it up and I'm now transferring all the Vampyre Dreams files over to it, while this is going on I'm going to set up some new scenes and tomorrow I'll install Daz, Photoshop and Renpy and give it a test run. I'll let you know how it goes.
Darkest Wishes
Siramar

and then todays post...

Vampires making me feel all :love: today

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes