Others Completed Vampire Revenge [Gaweb Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
how can we cheat this game.. Adresses always changing! very hard to cheat with cheat engine...

Reactions: Sword26

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
how can i use cheat engine or other save editors, please help :/ for cheat engine every time value is changing a lot..

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
There are no built in cheats for this one and I can't really help with cheat engine since I'm not familiar with how it works, sorry.

Reactions: db84x

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Did anyone figure out how to cheat money or health in this game? Cheat engine doesn't work and there is no separate save file... I would play through it if I could find some cheats. It's too grindy otherwise.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
When you run the game, NWJS files are unpacked to %userprofile%/Appdata/Local/Temp/nw*_* (*=random set of numbers).

Savegame is stored in indexedDB. Retrieve it by hitting F12 to open developer console, open 'Sources' tab and 'Snippets', make a new Snippet:
JavaScript:
var connection = indexedDB.open('_C2SaveStates', 1);

connection.onsuccess = (e) => {
    var database = e.target.result;
    var transaction = database.transaction(['_C2SaveStates']);
    var objectStore = transaction.objectStore('saves');
    var index = objectStore.index('data');
    var request = index.get("mysave");
    request.onsuccess = (e) => {
        console.info(e.target.result);
    };
    request.onerror = (e) => {
        console.error(e.target.result);
    };
};
Run the Snippet and the save will output to console. Because Chrome is Chrome you have to right click the output data field and select 'Store as global variable' - the full save is now shown in console so you can copy and paste it to a text editor of your choice.

Unfortunately that's where my knowledge of indexedDB stops, and frustration takes over. Hopefully someone who knows indexedDB or is willing to take a stab at reading the API on how to remake it with the new data, shows up.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
while i can (mostly) deal with the grinding, dealing with the upgrade system, in which if you sell anything all of the items get either scrambled or straight up turn level zero and delete themselves. the combat is lack luster and losses all meaning after you get 3-4 people and you might go back to fill the dungeon and get more whores for the brothel. there is no point in leveling any of the dungeon character because they only heal 5 points per day making blood collection efficiency an afterthought. with the lack of tutorial save scumming and saving before ending the day is required, making frequent close and re-opening of the game something normal. getting money is more pointless waiting and the "campaign" is just more padding. A game like this would have benefited from a better sex system, instead of the timing mini-game it has.

overall; its a good first try at game design with a interesting idea, as a first game it was good, i would say get a few more years of making similar games under your belt and comeback and remaster this, it has the potential to be better. good luck in your future projects

p.s. I know its long and mostly jumbled, this is mostly my misc thoughts on the game.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Since this was my first H game, it's indeed lacking in many aspects. Your ideas have been dully noted ;)

Just one point to clarify though, when girls level up, their max life also level up, 2 points per level if I remember correctly. So there is a point in having more girls and leveling them up so you can drink more blood from them each day, speeding up the purchase of power ups and speeding up the end game.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
Since this was my first H game, it's indeed lacking in many aspects. Your ideas have been dully noted ;)

Just one point to clarify though, when girls level up, their max life also level up, 2 points per level if I remember correctly. So there is a point in having more girls and leveling them up so you can drink more blood from them each day, speeding up the purchase of power ups and speeding up the end game.
my issue is that each day each girl only recovers 5 health, so if you have a character with 50 max health you would still get the same amount of blood from them per day as a character with only 5 health. I just finished the game and check the how to play and saw nothing increasing healing rate, was i just experiencing another bug?

also, while i am thinking of it, could you possibly explain what the point of leveling up armor and weapons are and if different weapons have different stats? I couldn't tell a difference between sets and i think all leveling did was slap a plus 1 on to defense or attack and i think leveling underwear did nothing, or at least i couldn't tell what it did.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
ZAJL Oh, you're right, I might have forgotten about the daily healing, they should get max heal each day. Well, since the game is quite old, I'll leave it as is now but will do better next time.
For the weapons, there is no differences indeed, damage is only increased by leveling up.

Reactions: Twistty

lolgandu

Jul 10, 2019
Only working link is the Zippyshare one and that gave me tons of virus and malware flags on VirusTotal. Skip this one.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VampireRevenge-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote