ermiz

Mar 26, 2017
I took a look at it in dnSpy last night and found a script referring to patreon but I had no idea where to go from there
I just compared the difference in the older patched and unpatched versions and made the same change for the latest one

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
I took a look at it in dnSpy last night and found a script referring to patreon but I had no idea where to go from there
And if you don't have a reference script without validation like ermiz does, if you know how to follow code and tweak it to make it work (liking programming as a hobby works as well), that'll do it.

The simple answer is just set PatreonMediumTier to true in the "PatreonScript" section, as well as just removing where it's being checked in code and defaulting to "true", or if you want we could even see where it's used.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Writing everything in the spoiler above took way too much time to make, especially given how few people will likely see it. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And I should note: I have not tested actually changing the values, but I wouldn't think it wouldn't work. Dunno.

Last edited:

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
Love the game. Think it is fantastic. Played through it plenty of times for updates and doing different builds. this time however, I managed to find something well beyond frustrating. During a certain encounter in some sewers, I found out why I've always hated stun mechanics with an intense passion that can only be described as a hate more potent than the hate Frieza has for Goku. I just sat staring at my screen for 10 straight minutes. Watching the most unlucky thing ever to happen to me in this game. I got stun locked. And it was death by a thousand cuts as I watched me and my companions get slowly stabbed to death over and over again. And honestly, stuns should only last a single round. Stun mechanics are one of the most absolute frustrating to play against in any game. The loss of control as one watches a situation just devolve into failure as an opponent slowly ticks away your health tiny bit by bit is so utterly immensely heart crushing. To be fair. Those 10 minutes could've been skipped by skipping animations in battle. But I reckon going from a full health party to watching the entire party just drop would be just as jarring.
Point is, stuns suck and especially when they last multiple turns and the opponent can just reapply the stun.

Zenree

Jan 19, 2022
And if you don't have a reference script without validation like ermiz does, if you know how to follow code and tweak it to make it work (liking programming as a hobby works as well), that'll do it.

The simple answer is just set PatreonMediumTier to true in the "PatreonScript" section, as well as just removing where it's being checked in code and defaulting to "true", or if you want we could even see where it's used.

Writing everything in the spoiler above took way too much time to make, especially given how few people will likely see it. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And I should note: I have not tested actually changing the values, but I wouldn't think it wouldn't work. Dunno.
Can you send the file?

Reactions: gidrin228
Dec 26, 2019
The game is good :) though I don't like how every nsfw scene drains ALL your lust x.x I gotta keep buying lust potions and drink one after every fight just to see the nsfw scenes :T
Also, does anyone know how to access the arena? I've already cleared the menagerie of monsters and the practice stages.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ValorAndGlory-0.3.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
Great fun game! Reminds me so much of those classic 1990s RPGs. I love the care taken with characters and lore (and illustrations). Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Rainbowcrepe

gvic

Aug 10, 2017
i gave it a go, i've unlocked the patreon races but cant seem to get any of the animations to play

Edit- thanks to SimReaper18 For making the post showing how to patch this game
I just took your file and unlocked the animation reference towards the patrion value. This will now give you access to the dif races and animated scenes but that's about it, no alter-costumes or whatever for companions and those other knight privileges.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes