Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Is it normal to get blank screen if you fought a slime in the beginning? keep getting weird things that block progress, and better yet cant even save nor open inventory?
edit: with further testing it seems that the patch was causing the issue somehow?

Last edited:

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Using the citizen to knight mod gives my game the top overlay even in the main menu, and in game I can't click on any of the options to the right, is there any solution to that?

LonelyMad

Sep 29, 2019
normally citizen to knight crack works before for the animations but in this version didnt working yes races are playable but other things not working like animations or companions skins/ maybe new crack for this version work or someone who has the knight version directly share it

May 6, 2019
normally citizen to knight crack works before for the animations but in this version didnt working yes races are playable but other things not working like animations or companions skins/ maybe new crack for this version work or someone who has the knight version directly share it

the older version of the crack worked animations worked, but the menu thing didn't work. :(

Reactions: LonelyMad

YourPope

Feb 2, 2020
Is there ever going to be a mac port? Side note: I have no hope for one but I figured I'd ask anyways

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes