What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheZerkster

Dec 27, 2023
I'm not sure how many suggestions or feedback you'd like but I have an idea for an option to keep some clothes on her during H-scenes? Like perhaps in settings to allow the socks to stay on? Or maybe an option for situational?

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Been meaning to post an update, it's just that whenever I have free time I prefer deving over writing. But this is overdue so here's the latest...

This release has been a real grind. There's a lot of new stuff, and anything new needs to be R&D'd pretty heavily, so that all takes a lot of time. The season also took its toll, and I had a pretty bad bout of seasonal depression/anxiety which killed my motivation. I even stepped away from deving for almost a week because I just didn't want to do it. That's very uncharacteristic of me since deving has been my passion since I started nearly 3 years ago. But I seem to be over the hurdle and have been putting in good sessions for a few weeks now.

The next level will include a number of new things - a new enemy, a new trap, new characters, new puzzles, and a bunch of new anims. I have most of the anims completed and I'm almost done building the level skeleton, after which I need to polish it up and add backgrounds, dialogues, etc to make it presentable. There are also a number of bug fixes I need to address. So with all that, I estimate I'll be ready to release beta in about 4 weeks.

Thanks all and stay tuned for updates.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I'm not sure how many suggestions or feedback you'd like but I have an idea for an option to keep some clothes on her during H-scenes? Like perhaps in settings to allow the socks to stay on? Or maybe an option for situational?
Thanks for the suggestion. That would be cool, but because these are sprites and not in-game 3D renders, it's not possible to turn on/off different pieces of clothing. Also can't change hair, skin color, boob size, etc.

TheZerkster

Dec 27, 2023
Been meaning to post an update, it's just that whenever I have free time I prefer deving over writing. But this is overdue so here's the latest...

This release has been a real grind. There's a lot of new stuff, and anything new needs to be R&D'd pretty heavily, so that all takes a lot of time. The season also took its toll, and I had a pretty bad bout of seasonal depression/anxiety which killed my motivation. I even stepped away from deving for almost a week because I just didn't want to do it. That's very uncharacteristic of me since deving has been my passion since I started nearly 3 years ago. But I seem to be over the hurdle and have been putting in good sessions for a few weeks now.

The next level will include a number of new things - a new enemy, a new trap, new characters, new puzzles, and a bunch of new anims. I have most of the anims completed and I'm almost done building the level skeleton, after which I need to polish it up and add backgrounds, dialogues, etc to make it presentable. There are also a number of bug fixes I need to address. So with all that, I estimate I'll be ready to release beta in about 4 weeks.

Thank you so much for the update notice, I'm excited to play it. It's great to see you back.

God yeah this year has been a slog for me as well, can easily understand the situation you were in, in my opinion you should take as long as you need to and I hope you don't feel too much pressure going forward, your product has been fantastic so far and I'd hate to see it feel rushed. If you ever feel like starting a Patreon or anything similar I'd be happy to help, thanks again!

Reactions: valkaree99

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018

Thanks for the update! This season is really awful, so take your time!

Reactions: TheZerkster

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Thank you so much for the update notice, I'm excited to play it. It's great to see you back.

God yeah this year has been a slog for me as well, can easily understand the situation you were in, in my opinion you should take as long as you need to and I hope you don't feel too much pressure going forward, your product has been fantastic so far and I'd hate to see it feel rushed. If you ever feel like starting a Patreon or anything similar I'd be happy to help, thanks again!
Thanks man, glad you're liking it and really appreciate the kind words.

Reactions: TheZerkster
Jun 10, 2019
this would be a cool addition to the game, val is having fun with the blue dildo and all of the sudden one of the goblins accidentally steps on a disc trap
or maybe she activates the blue dildo prematurely before doing the quest and gets tired and her legs give up and she falls
and afterwards the goblins take her to the fire pit and cook her
the animation would look like this:

Last edited:
Reactions: b33pyb00py

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
this would be a cool addition to the game, val is having fun with the blue dildo and all of the sudden one of the goblins accidentally steps on a disc trap

or maybe she activates the blue dildo prematurely before doing the quest and gets tired and her legs give up and she falls

and afterwards the goblins take her to the fire pit and cook her

the animation would look like this:
Could you provide the names of the authors please? And thanks in advance! :)

Jun 10, 2019
Reactions: Devil Hunter

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: changelog police
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes