What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ValKaree-0.4.85
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 10, 2019
now I really like that kind of update. I like the girls laying around fucked over, and even more the ones still being fucked, maybe there could be like an event were you find some girls not defeated "yet" and some what work together to survive waves of zombies, ether way it ends with them all getting fucked and you getting out of there or them and you getting fucked as well.

Reactions: valkaree99

Sinbaddy211

Sep 27, 2023
First time commenting, love the game. Haven't downloaded the new version yet, but does progress remain the same per-version? Or are you all replaying the game each time?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
First time commenting, love the game. Haven't downloaded the new version yet, but does progress remain the same per-version? Or are you all replaying the game each time?
Progress doesn't transfer to new versions, but if you have multiple versions installed they should each save their own progress and not step on / erase each other's saves. There's no changes to the gameplay for this version, so if you just want to see the character gallery you can type the name of a level in the title menu and it will 'complete' the levels up to that one and open those up in the gallery. So if you type 'backdoor' you'll see the first 3 levels in the CG. You'll need to actually complete the backdoor level to see it in the CG.

Reactions: Tempering

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
The new update is good! I was a bit skeptical with the addition of another gallery, but it's exactly what was lacking in the other 2 galleries. My only critique is that the new gallery is really slow to explore, and finding a specific sprite is tedious. Probably just a selection screen, like the other 2 galleries, would have been better. Plus the main menu is getting a bit cramped, maybe making a macro Gallery option, with the 3 types being suboptions, would be better.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
The new update is good! I was a bit skeptical with the addition of another gallery, but it's exactly what was lacking in the other 2 galleries. My only critique is that the new gallery is really slow to explore, and finding a specific sprite is tedious. Probably just a selection screen, like the other 2 galleries, would have been better. Plus the main menu is getting a bit cramped, maybe making a macro Gallery option, with the 3 types being suboptions, would be better.
Agree that a selection view would be better but it would be very hard to do because each character is different - some are just static pngs, but others are animations, and many are actual scenes with multiple objects that need to be positioned uniquely. Not impossible but probably not worth the effort at this point, especially since I may add yet another character type that I haven't thought of yet.

And yeah the title menu will be restructured at some point, but once again I want to see where things are going to end up before I commit to anything.

Reactions: Tempering

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
to be honest,many players strugle,bc moderators are not puting a info ,of what you need to do,were not mediums to read the minds,that nake them poorless professional.

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
So i found this game and decided to try it
as a hardcore gamer i would say it's ok-ish
just my input for the developer first point maybe actual ingame guidance
would make it more enjoyable for this type of game for the majority
second point maybe loosen up a bit on the difficulty since it's this type of game,
you might lose 50% of crowd by level 3 or 4 if not more
just my 2 cents overall good game, was fun

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
The game runs inside a wrapper, which apparently requires Edge. I don't think it can run in another browser. Why are you blocking Edge?
Because FUCK microsoft edge. Shame, too. I was looking forward to trying this one.

Reactions: zorzorz

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Agree that a selection view would be better but it would be very hard to do because each character is different - some are just static pngs, but others are animations, and many are actual scenes with multiple objects that need to be positioned uniquely. Not impossible but probably not worth the effort at this point, especially since I may add yet another character type that I haven't thought of yet.

And yeah the title menu will be restructured at some point, but once again I want to see where things are going to end up before I commit to anything.
Yeah, priority to new levels and animations! Polishing the galleries and menus can wait. Especially cuz i want to see where the story is going! Do you think there will be multiple endings?

Cummilla

Feb 5, 2021
Not a fan of 3dcg, but the animations look fine here. Had fun playing through the game. The sex scenes could be bigger and have more verity (and not be 3dcg, but that's just me), but as a little side scroller, the game was nice.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes