valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Just uploaded the new release, enjoy you pervs!

V0.5.20
Released 2024-04-10

• New Content
    • 10 new CGIs for Celeste Level
  • Updates
    • HD images for all face poses in conversations
    • New text box background graphics (rounded green rectangles instead of the generic white boxes)
    • Embedded fonts into the game
    • Some players do not have the game’s fonts natively installed on their PC’s, which changed the look of the text. This will ensure all users see the same fonts.
  • Bug fixes
    • Level 1 – Fixed bug where bullet triggers zombie to stand up from girl H, but then another zombie is created when approaching the girl.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
maybe an all the way through on zombie cocks?

you could make a taller bigger zombie that impales her kinda like the minotaur in slavegirls rising

also in the last level it would be nice if val impales herself on the blue dildo willingly but the blue dildo alters her buddy so she's not hurt and then keeps riding the dildo while impaled
This would be awesome. And another less common kink, autofellatio. Perhaps an optional scenario at some point in the game where her corruption makes her a futanari and at some point she'll see one of the dead girls or whatever and get so turned on that she sucks her own dick.

Frankly, I love ATWT and selfsuck, but the vast majority of both involve furry/anthro/gay or wildly cartoonish animations, like Stuntman_Lopez. The world needs a LOT more ATWT/autofellatio that involves realistic human women and futas. Waiting years for people like Miro over at Affect3D to make new videos/games just ain't cuttin' it.

Also, valkaree99 , you should totally start a Subscribestar. Patreon is right out what with on account of vore and Patreon just sucks ass in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkaree99
Jun 10, 2019
This would be awesome. And another less common kink, autofellatio. Perhaps an optional scenario at some point in the game where her corruption makes her a futanari and at some point she'll see one of the dead girls or whatever and get so turned on that she sucks her own dick.

Frankly, I love ATWT and selfsuck, but the vast majority of both involve furry/anthro/gay or wildly cartoonish animations, like Stuntman_Lopez. The world needs a LOT more ATWT/autofellatio that involves realistic human women and futas. Waiting years for people like Miro over at Affect3D to make new videos/games just ain't cuttin' it.
I'm not into that but You could try the girlfriends forever animation

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I'm not into that but You could try the girlfriends forever animation
That's exactly what I referenced. G4E is one of Miro's works. One of the best of it's kind when it comes to futa and autofellatio. Most other animations are basically gifs.

Then came the Bloodlust series and now we've been waiting on the next Bloodlust release for something like seven decades. Slowest work I've ever seen. They put most of their attention into making image galleries that have nothing to do with Bloodlust.

Jun 10, 2019
That's exactly what I referenced. G4E is one of Miro's works. One of the best of it's kind when it comes to futa and autofellatio. Most other animations are basically gifs.

Then came the Bloodlust series and now we've been waiting on the next Bloodlust release for something like seven decades. Slowest work I've ever seen. They put most of their attention into making image galleries that have nothing to do with Bloodlust.
There's a fuck ton of different animations in the animation section you could go look for those or you could try rule34video or opening a thread, I'm personally into decapitation and impalement, don't like futa mutch

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ValKaree-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Also, valkaree99 , you should totally start a Subscribestar. Patreon is right out what with on account of vore and Patreon just sucks ass in general.
Do you think using SS would make the game more popular? I don't really care about the money at this point.

But yeah, Patreon aint gonna happen. No way they're gonna allow this game.

Hazze

Aug 10, 2017
The game is well polished, entertaining to play (which is not a given in many H-games) and animations are top-notch. Personally - and I want to underline this A LOT that it's subjective - I have one problem with games like yours...

Just to be clear - I am not asking you to consider changing the direction or adjust it in any way. It's your game and it's a really really good and polished one at that. For me 5 stars for sure. Just the direction it is going is not my cup of tea and wanted to share personal dissapointment that I likely won't be able to complete it.

Anyhow: Good luck with the game as it's in many aspects great :)

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Do you think using SS would make the game more popular? I don't really care about the money at this point.

But yeah, Patreon aint gonna happen. No way they're gonna allow this game.
Well it certainly wouldn't make it LESS popular, lol. And supplemental income is always nice to have.

auchgast

Aug 12, 2020
Great game, very unique look and love the writing and character models. Sure a bit rough in ways, but the animations and rare fetishes make up for it.

Can't wait for the next update!

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
The game is well polished, entertaining to play (which is not a given in many H-games) and animations are top-notch. Personally - and I want to underline this A LOT that it's subjective - I have one problem with games like yours...

Just to be clear - I am not asking you to consider changing the direction or adjust it in any way. It's your game and it's a really really good and polished one at that. For me 5 stars for sure. Just the direction it is going is not my cup of tea and wanted to share personal dissapointment that I likely won't be able to complete it.

Anyhow: Good luck with the game as it's in many aspects great :)
First off, really appreciate you taking the time to write this. And for being complimentary, even if in the end the game wasn't for you. I'm glad to hear you liked the parts that you did.

You bring up a great point, and I think it shows how novice I am at this. I didn't really factor in how people would react to the 'new Val'. Truth be told, when I started making the game I wasn't even planning for guro. But the development was very organic and in the end I made stuff that fit my tastes.

Thanks for trying the game. There will be more 'new Val' in the future so it probably won't fit your tastes, but if you're brave enough to try future versions I'd love to get more of your feedback.

Reactions: Hazze

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Well it certainly wouldn't make it LESS popular, lol. And supplemental income is always nice to have.
I've always been fearful of tying my name (via credit card info) to any H content I make. I don't think I could earn enough with this game to make it worth it. But thanks for the suggestion and for believing in me :)

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Great game, very unique look and love the writing and character models. Sure a bit rough in ways, but the animations and rare fetishes make up for it.

Can't wait for the next update!
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it! Stick around for info on future updates. And if you get a chance to leave a review I'd really appreciate it.

4.70 star(s) 21 Votes