Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Thank You>

yeah save is a big issue and needs to be corrected. After the orge fight can't save at all

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
So after the first victory that's it? Still didnt met that magic girl in the screens, or is it just a teas?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Good luck Doorknob22!

Not gonna play it, because "its protagonist is a complete bastard who doesn't hesitate to sexually abuse and exploit other people", but I still sincerely wish you the best of luck! You'll find an audience for that game here, no doubt.

For the record, there's also a "non bastard" route with somewhat less content. I respect whatever choice you make, of course.

I got to the Night Ogre and now the game is crashing when I win a combat roll with anything other than "Aggressive"...

File "game/game_battle_game_1.rpy", line 166 in <module>
NameError: name 'actualDamage' is not defined
I'm checking this.

Bigger font and option to skip fights would be nice. Maybe renaiming protagonist too.
I'll add one.

Glad I saw this I was about to ask if you could rename the protag. In my opinion its just a nice option to have in games.
Why not?

Also: I see that some people encountered a Save/Load bug and others don't which is a mystery to me because this is something that should come from Ren'py out of the box, I can't think on any way I could have messed this. Anyway, I'm going to dig into this.

Going to release a walkthrough with maps (it's half ready already) and focus on the bugs. I'm overwhelmed by the positive reactions to my first game and determined to make it perfect where I can.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
So after the first victory that's it? Still didnt met that magic girl in the screens, or is it just a teas?
Each release will have one wench (ruler) and several other "mini quest babes". So magic babe is not in yet.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
Bigger font and option to skip fights would be nice. Maybe renaiming protagonist too.
In most renpy games including this one you can adjust the text size by pressing "a" on the keyboard. I see this game also has a pretty small text box so you may encounter some clipping of the onscreen menu if you increase the text size.

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
Doorknob22 : The music you put was very good. If possible I think you could make the game even better if you filled the empty spaces with some background sound. For instance, on the prison part: the sound of a torch burning; on the forest: the sound of some birds; on the cave entrance: the sound of wind entering the cave (IDK, those were just some examples).

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
This is going in the "try again in a few updates" but if you're checking comments because you can't figure out the infuriating temple exploration sequence, here you go.

Once you go to the temple at night, the directions are as follows.
Right, Down, Right, Right, Break a vial.
Left, Left, Down, Left, Left, Down, Down, Break another vial.
Up, Up, Right, Down, Right, Up, Up, Break your last vial.
Down, Left, Left, Up, Up, And Up and you should be home free.

I don't currently have ren'py installed, so maybe there's an easier way to do this, but I spent an annoyingly long time figuring this out, which probably isn't a good thing. Hopefully when I come back to this in a few updates there will be an option to skip fights and exploration, since I won't be keeping the save files on this one.

Edit: I forgot to say "Good Luck Dev, and godspeed." So, Good luck dev, and godspeed.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is going in the "try again in a few updates" but if you're checking comments because you can't figure out the infuriating temple exploration sequence, here you go.

Once you go to the temple at night, the directions are as follows.
Right, Down, Right, Right, Break a vial.
Left, Left, Down, Left, Left, Down, Down, Break another vial.
Up, Up, Right, Down, Right, Up, Up, Break your last vial.
Down, Left, Left, Up, Up, And Up and you should be home free.

I don't currently have ren'py installed, so maybe there's an easier way to do this, but I spent an annoyingly long time figuring this out, which probably isn't a good thing. Hopefully when I come back to this in a few updates there will be an option to skip fights and exploration, since I won't be keeping the save files on this one.

Edit: I forgot to say "Good Luck Dev, and godspeed." So, Good luck dev, and godspeed.
You beat me by 9 minutes. :) This sequence also works:
  • Down, Down, Down, Right, Up, Up: Vial
  • Down, Left, Left, Up, Left, Down, Down: Vial
  • Up, Up, Right, Right, Up, Right, Right: Vial
  • Left, Left, Up, Left: you've escaped.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is there anything further to do after you conquer and either imprison or seduce the priestess? The screenshot shows another beaten woman and an elf about to get beaten, but nothing else seems to be happening now. And when I click that scroll on the map I don't get any hints on how to proceed. And other countries I click do nothing.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yo, the save issue needs to be fixed. Not going to play until it does. Luckily, I didn't get too far when I realized. But the game is good. The blasted music literally shot my heart out of my dick. Being an absolute prick is very refreshing. I'm down.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TheCrimsonRevenger

There isn't anything after that. Each release will have one wench (ruler) and several other "mini quest babes". The red head and the magic girl are not in the game yet.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So this game is in my wheel house mos def and I will be watching might even throw ya a bone with patreon dono if it looks like you are not gonna just ditch 3 updates in or if you actually update this game on the reg but that being said got some issues...

1. Gotta have a custom name for the MC you are giving some people a game we have wanted for years a CYOA of sorts with different paths able to become a king with a harem of bitches giving you children to feed your war engine I mean come on man let us be us xD.

2. Save fix needs to be dropped ASAP that is kinda a HUGE deal breaker for a ton of people.

3. Combat is neat but maybe a bit TO complex for something as simple as RPS... Like this is Mordhau ya know man I get what you are trying to do but I feel like it's just a bit much for what is a RPS system of combat.

4. Font could be a touch bigger and also maybe color code some of your options.

TacticalGhost

Dec 26, 2019
I've enjoyed the game so far, though I did have a Ren'py error almost immediately in the fight against the ogre, after I ignored it though it never reappeared which is odd. I really like the premise, though I did have a question. What happened to the acolyte (Eviette I think?) after taking over the priestess' fief? I may have missed it, but I believe we were supposed to free her if the infiltration had gone successfully.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I have an issue where I can only kill the priestess. I cannot capture her. Subdue is never a useable option in combat for me.

TacticalGhost

Dec 26, 2019
I have an issue where I can only kill the priestess. I cannot capture her. Subdue is never a useable option in combat for me.
I'm not sure if this is your issue, but I believe if you do anything other than Subdue attacks even once during a fight, you can't use them anymore, so you have to use Subdue attacks only from beginning to end to not kill.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Still seems so bizarre to me to see so many error complaints and save complaints, and yet I made it start to finish with dozens of saves and never experienced a single error or issue

I'm not doubting ya'll. Just wondering what makes ME so special. lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've enjoyed the game so far, though I did have a Ren'py error almost immediately in the fight against the ogre, after I ignored it though it never reappeared which is odd. I really like the premise, though I did have a question. What happened to the acolyte (Eviette I think?) after taking over the priestess' fief? I may have missed it, but I believe we were supposed to free her if the infiltration had gone successfully.
I was also disappointed that the player doesn't see her again. I assume the MC returned and freed her before he returned to his own fief to plan his attack. I would've preferred to return, free her, and have her be extremely grateful. I suppose, though, it just isn't in the future. :(

Reactions: Scrumptious Hotcock

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I was also disappointed that the player doesn't see her again. I assume the MC returned and freed her before he returned to his own fief to plan his attack. I would've preferred to return, free her, and have her be extremely grateful. I suppose, though, it just isn't in the future. :(
Or bring her back to the castle. She can either be the Priestess's cellmate, or her personal handmaiden if you make her a councilor.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
A request if I may. Could you move the choice for fucking the sissy husband to before the MC talks about fucking the dude? It's a bit of a turnoff if you are not into that, but more importantly, it kinda breaks continuity in the script. MC talks about that guy having the hots for him and that he will fuck him too. Then you choose to not do it and it abruptly goes to black screen with "You release sissy into the wild and warn him not to come back."

4.20 star(s) 117 Votes