• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Arnevenson

Feb 6, 2018
Last update was disappointing, no pretty wenches. Centaurs bodies looks so unattractive, acolyte is also ugly af.
Princess and midget kinda fine, but generic.
Not a fan of centaur or the queen either (but well, I guess it's good to have kinks for everyone), but the acolyte was pretty and the wakabian priestess very alluring (and the one getting the best scene).
My main complaint is that I couldn't bring anyone back to the dungeon. Said priestess would have made a fine captive.

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
Why can't you get the women in and out of the dungeon?
I put the priest in the dungeon not knowing there would have been some content later on with her on the seduction path. It seems like any of the wenches only have extra content if you don't put her in the dungeon. Following the lore of the game it should be no problem to put them into the dungeon first to "break" them and get them out later as a love interest.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Now i have been playing this quite a lot. This is fun, even it is large and lot of happenings I haven’t run to bugs. I thought I had but it was my own bad. I like the variety of ladies and possibility to avoid scenes you are not into it. This one one of the games that could sell. I really hope dev could make some money with this.

Mar 29, 2021
I bought the game and everything there is unlocked! Not sure if it stays like that or not but I hope it remains like this.
I have no idea why it's like that but perhaps I can market it as a Steam feature :ROFLMAO:
If I can make a guess, I would say that you had probably already played the title previously and, since Ren'py nowadays practically always saves in one of the AppData folders (typically in the "Roaming" one, "[...]\[%username%]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[game]", less often in the "LocalLow" or "Local") a copy of the saves and the persistent file, which are also read with precedence over those directly in the game folder, I think it is plausible that the game downloaded from Steam go and read that persistent file where it is probably saved that you have already unlocked the entire Gallery :)

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Did you unpack the archive? If you did, open the Khan-011.3pc folder and click on the Khan.exe file. If the game does not start, then most likely your downloaded archive is corrupted and you will have to download it again.
Thanks for the advice, turns out megaupload was missing 200 mbs and i downloaded the complete game and started

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
If I can make a guess, I would say that you had probably already played the title previously and, since Ren'py nowadays practically always saves in one of the AppData folders (typically in the "Roaming" one, "[...]\[%username%]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[game]", less often in the "LocalLow" or "Local") a copy of the saves and the persistent file, which are also read with precedence over those directly in the game folder, I think it is plausible that the game downloaded from Steam go and read that persistent file where it is probably saved that you have already unlocked the entire Gallery :)
I did but I always had to use "Gallery Unlock" to unlock all the scenes. In Steam version everything was unlocked!
The new one has some bug in it (like Alam Scene) but haven't checked the Steam one yet!

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard
Mar 29, 2021
I did but I always had to use "Gallery Unlock" to unlock all the scenes. In Steam version everything was unlocked!
The new one has some bug in it (like Alam Scene) but haven't checked the Steam one yet!
In fact, you're right, I also did a clean install of the game on another PC only from Steam and the gallery is really unlocked right away, really strange all things considered :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: caspian90

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
In fact, you're right, I also did a clean install of the game on another PC only from Steam and the gallery is really unlocked right away, really strange all things considered :unsure:
It's a packaging issue with the Steam build. Someone may have inadvertently included their game/saves/peristent with the upload to Steam. Unfortunately, you need to clear your persistent data/restore your old persistent from a backup, and then clear achievements to fully fix the issue. E.G.
Python:
persistent._clear(progress=True)
achievement.clear_all()

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
It's a packaging issue with the Steam build. Someone may have inadvertently included their game/saves/peristent with the upload to Steam. Unfortunately, you need to clear your persistent data/restore your old persistent from a backup, and then clear achievements to fully fix the issue. E.G.
Python:
persistent._clear(progress=True)
achievement.clear_all()
Please let's keep it as it is for the Steam version call it a "feature"!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.11.5] [Doorknob22] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,09 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,09 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------
Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.11.5] [Doorknob22] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.11.3 -> v0.11.5 [92,2 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
why acts disappear and u lose them?
the other events have a prompt and u choose to skip or not
seems like a wasteful oversight

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I don't really understand what's going on, but every time I get Alam pregnant, she ends up disappearing without warning from the palace courtyard, to never show her face again in the game ...
I keep reloading my game at an earlier point, but every time it's the same thing, so it's a bug I guess, isn't it ? I can't think of any other explanation at the moment.

Edit : The bug is apparently still present in the latest update, I've checked, Alam continues to mysteriously disappear from the palace. Is there a solution to this problem ? Would restarting a game from the beginning (although frustrating) correct the problem or not ?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VaeVictisKhanConquerRavishBreed-0.11.4.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes