Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Well, if I had to pick one (or two) from each region to come back here's the list:

Oryeonguk: Lilian and Edva (idea: Both are breastfeeding the Khan's children and eventually himself)

Marbia: Alam and her Mother Fahda (idea: both are pregnant with filled tities :WeSmart:)

Tinpingia: 3 Thieves (idea: They will meet the Mothers being pregnant while they are also pregnant)

Hawatia: Lady Zuma (idea: with a new cuck husband asking the Khan for his blessing aka impregnation)

Limtinia: v0.12

Waikokipia: Olgrid (can't think of any)

Daoyuen: Perry and Kushitkushit (idea: They introduce someone new to the Khan 2 would be nice :BootyTime:)

Geoyanguk: Erela (idea: visits the Capital and joins the harem)

Weguk: Neklald (idea: pregnant which I think bigger/heavier stomach(es) both horse and lower human body part and introducing to more Centaurs for a possible join forces with the Khan => more powerful army)
My bad, forgot about Lady Zuma...
Was Perry the other human girl from the hut where I have to snatch Marny...???

Reactions: caspian90

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Perry's name was changed to Anat. I have fixed the reference in the gallery for version 0.12.

Reactions: caspian90
Nov 28, 2023
Started playing game. At the Lady Fadhia quest. This game had me pick combat thrill for Domina while I went for crushing the confidence of Alma and making her dependent on me. I'd love more mages and magic, but the complex dialogue and character histories, the attempts at political relevance with the worldbuilding and the erotic twists on any choice?

This is good shit. Feel proud whoever made this. Your so far pretty damn awesome

Nov 28, 2023
I am noticing a issue. The Dungeon and rape options lack finer elements. Elements such as gas lightning and breaking the will of the imprisoned queens or further relationship development of master and slave. Exploring the deepening power dynamic

Reactions: Doorknob22

Blade4444

Aug 18, 2022
I updated gallery made by TedInven and if he doesn't mind I will continue to update it
  • EDIT: 01.03.2023 -> update to V0.11.3 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
  • EDIT: 06.03.2023 -> works on V0.11.4.1 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
  • EDIT: 02.04.2023 -> works on V0.11.5 - (FILE: gallery_unlocker.rpy)
This is hotfix of "Pregnant Alam" scene. If you find any bug in this scene in the further updates let me know. Scene will be broke again if something will be change in game files. Sorry for late with update, it's because I have mute all notifications on forum.
It's is just a text when i click how does it work ?

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Here's an idea or two for the combat system.

There should be an option to change the type of each unit either before attacking or on the first turn. Conquering certain territories would then give you more options for the kind of units you could have on the field on top of the default one. Some examples of this would be getting centaurs from Weguk (movement bonus) or Amazons from Limtinia (damage bonus). That way our forces would reflect the progress we have made in a more meaningful way than just having more HP per unit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The fuck is this?
View attachment 3623637
Were still waitin' on 0.12, don't give me any bad news Doorknob22.
Without knowing anything about what's in that post, it might be easier to wrap up the current act with Karder's conquest of the Eastern Sister and release that as one game and then have the rest of the story release separately (with saves carrying over). That's similar to what many other games on here do to keep game size and variables manageable.

I've no idea if that's what the post is about, however. (Also not sure how people who've bought the game on steam or itch will react if they're suddenly told that they've only bought half a game. But presumably knob has thought of that.)

icedogg

Jun 16, 2023
The fuck is this?
View attachment 3623637
Were still waitin' on 0.12, don't give me any bad news Doorknob22.
Posted on steam:

Vae Victis - Khan 2?

Where do we go after Vae Victis - Khan?

Vae Victis - Khan will come to an end. I am not sure exactly when, but I believe I’ll finish the game in about 2-3 updates. I won’t reveal the end but I guarantee it will be satisfying, no cliffhangers or other nasty tricks. Which brings me to the question: what’s next?

I want to stay in the Twin Sisters continents for the next game. I have put a lot of effort into world building and I think it will be fun for me (and you) to explore it some more. What I’m not currently sure about, is what exactly will the next project look like. I have three rough ideas which I will present below. While this is not a poll, I would still love to hear your opinions on these ideas.

• Vae Victis - Khan 2. This is the most straightforward option. In VVK1 Karder have beaten Queen Remy’s armies and have taken the throne but not the continent, but the rest of the Western Sister nations, whose armies are stronger, are still defiant, perhaps openly led by some Wakabian leader. This will have a structure similar to the current game, only you will have Queen Remy and Karder’s sisters at your custody.

• Older Karder. This will also have similar mechanisms as VVK1, but will be set in Karder’s future where, as an older Khan, he faces new challenges. Perhaps forces within the khaganate threaten to tear his life’s project apart or a new enemy emerges. The mood will be a bit darker and melancholy, as Karder reflects upon his life and perhaps strives to achieve one more great deed while he still can. While I have no intention to make Karder a fragile old man (he will always kick ass), he will also feel his age from time to time and his character will have a little more somber quality. Lewdness wise, it will have a strong, powerful “zaddy Vs. young ladies” vibe and probably less milfs.

• The AVN. The third option I’m thinking of is the most different from the others. From a storytelling perspective, one of the main disadvantages of VVK1 is that the abundance of ladies makes it hard for me to tell a long story, with twists, slow burn and emotional engagement. Although I do think Karder’s lifestyle somewhat resembles Genghis Khan’s, it is still not a good platform for telling longer and more engaging stories.

Hence I’m thinking about an AVN set in the Twin Sisters continent, where the MC is not Karder. I’m considering having a young veteran of “Karder’s Reunification Wars”. who returns to his village where his mother is now the village matriarch. Due to the war most of the men are gone and the village is populated mostly with women, including his matriarch mother, sisters and other potential love interests. Perhaps his father has also gone to fight and his whereabouts are unknown, adding a layer of tension to the atmosphere. This option benefits from the Twin Sisters lore but will have a more classic AVN build.

Fetish wise, all options described above will have the same themes you know and love. I love the option of choosing nobler and/or darker paths and these will still be present in any future game I’ll write.

As I wrote earlier: this is not a poll, but rather an invitation to discussion. I also want to make it clear that nothing in this post is a commitment, consider it rough ideas. Again: an invitation for discussion.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
"I am not sure exactly when, but I believe I’ll finish the game in about 2-3 updates. I won’t reveal the end but I guarantee it will be satisfying, no cliffhangers or other nasty tricks."
I'll take knob's word for it, but I will say that taking the game to a satisfactory conclusion within 2-3 updates sounds ambitious. Karder still hasn't finished conquering the Eastern Sister or confronted his mother or the church (although the latter might be pushed to a second game). But of course the development in the latest update, having a literal goddess chained to the radiator, must have upped his Power Levels considerably, so we might jump a bit from here rather than plod laboriously through conquering every remaining province individually.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I was surprised at first when I read how close the conclusion is, but it now makes sense to me.

Karder already dominates the Eastern Sister. It makes way more sense for the remaining kingdoms to bend the knee than to fight him. This could easily be wrapped up in a couple of screens (or maybe a few more if Karder gets some sex out of it after all). We know that the Western Sister is much more centralized and tightly ruled by Queen Remy, so we shouldn't expect to continue the "slowly chipping away"-strategy that got us the Eastern Sister. Basically, a significant clash of forces is upon us, whether it is Remy invading the East or Karder invading the West.

This clash wouldn't have to be decisive per se. We could have Remy invade the East, Karder beating her back at signifcant cost, and then a couple of updates where Karder builds up strength, with more side stories, returning LIs etc. I think there is much we would love to see expanded upon, but this risks turning epic fantasy into slice of life.

However, the clash could easily be decisive: Remy leads a significant part of her troops into battle personally, Karder uses his newly acquiring divine power, beats her and takes her captive. The victory celebration follows, and then we have an epilogue teasing the sequel and showing Remy pregnant with Karder's sibling/offspring. I'd hope that Remy will get to prove herself as a significant threat before going down, but I do believe Doorknob can get us to a satisfying conclusion soonish.

When it comes to what is next, I'd certainly want to see more stories playing out in this world. Karder as an older man would be interesting in principle, but would lead to complications with all of the children he has sired. If I had a vote in this, it would probably be for an anthology of shorter stories.

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
Just installed a new version from the Opp's post, and started a brand new run. I think auto-skipping function is now broken, its constanly rewind you back in time instead of autoskipping, making you click manually through some events

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes