The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just updated the OP to the latest GOG Game version. :closedtongue:

MaggieMathews

Jan 25, 2018
LOL, funny I find this game here on an adult site, considering all the adult content in it is just suggestive conversations...its a good game from what I have seen., Watching a buddy of mine record it for his YT channel lol

seriously tho, this game looks awesome...I'm actually gonna go buy it after my friend is done his LP on it.

(If anyone is interested in watching some of his videos, I hope it's ok to post this here.)

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Just downloaded to check it out, but stuck at the beginning, as the interact (E) key is doing nothing. On mac btw.

Pagol1

Oct 5, 2018
Just downloaded to check it out, but stuck at the beginning, as the interact (E) key is doing nothing. On mac btw.
Are you stuck on the title screen? I was able to play the game using LMB and SPACE.

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Thank you, Pagol1.

Posted that in the wrong thread, it was supposed to be in Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story, which I solved by downloading the demo through Steam instead.

I actually did not download this, thinking it probably wouldn't work on mac, but now I see that Steam has a mac version, and it's not a big download, so I'll give it a go.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
If you like the music here's the magnet links.
and

I didn't play the game but the music is simply great.
I appreciate the gesture, but the links are either broken or incorrect.

starmaster29

Aug 19, 2017
Just 100%'d this recently after playing through most of it and sitting on it for years. Seriously, one of the greatest VN's ever made. You will laugh, you will cry, you will cringe, but in the end, you'll finish the game and sit there at the main menu screen, taking in the atmosphere with a tear streamin down your face

• Red Heart
Reactions: James Eveleth
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes