Others - Completed - VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action [Sukeban Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

elweonculiado

I played this game on steam cause my brother had it and when i tried it i was like "art looks nice but its probably gonna be super boring later on" and oh boy i was soooooo wrong. This is simply the best vn i have ever played, i have never related to a game or show's characters as much as i did with this game. story isnt otherwordly but its an awesome concept with the whole everyday life on a cyberpunk world, the characters are peak fiction, they feal genuine and real and not some npc talking and forcing themselves to be interesting or likeable, this game achieved, at least for me, perfection in writing. And jill is just the best mc ever, she doesnt stand out, but she does a great job to make you feel like you are in the game living the interactions with the people but at the same time you also want to know more about jill since she is a pretty mysterious character in the beginning of the game (even though the game doesnt try to force the concept of how little it is known of jill).
    I recommend this game for all people who are searching for a game that has relatable and well written characters with genuine interactions, and also a chill story with no real mystery or awesome plot, it has a little bit of drama tho and its interesting.
    10/10
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 315874

Grab a drink, sit down, dim the lights and enjoy the game's atmosphere

Va-11 Hall-A is an excellent visual novel with game elements. It has a very unique atmosphere, excellent writing and lovable characters in addition to well-written dialogue.
    If you like VNs, you might want to give this game a try. Just know that this is not the kind some kind of incredibly bloody action game or lewd hentai game.

Cheers!