3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
Better to develop the main game than wasting time creating a spin off just to please a very small number of people. To be frank this is probably the most stupid idea the dev decided to do. People who have NTR fetish is considerably low compared to people who hate them and by doing this and delaying the main game development instead displeasure more of your follower than the dev think. Just reading the comment and I can see almost all of the comment here were displeased with the dev decision. I think dev should finish the main game first before focusing on the spin off.

He's not wasting time on this, he do it on parallel to the main game without delay, as for now iirc he didn't delay once the updates of his main game. I get it about the NTR Fetish, but kinkshaming isn't a good thing honestly. The first spin-off was NTR and it's was a order from a patreon, he can decide what the hell in want in it and we've nothing to complain about, it's money that he spend. People got angry because they thought that he was gonna do NTR on the main game or that it's canon, thing that is not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He's not wasting time on this, he do it on parallel to the main game without delay, as for now iirc he didn't delay once the updates of his main game. I get it about the NTR Fetish, but kinkshaming isn't a good thing honestly. The first spin-off was NTR and it's was a order from a patreon, he can decide what the hell in want in it and we've nothing to complain about, it's money that he spend. People got angry because they thought that he was gonna do NTR on the main game or that it's canon, thing that is not.
The first spin off was Theodora and the MC's first time.

The second spin off was a sharing scene, not NTR. The MC was involved.

People got angry and said it ruined the character and since then people stopped sharing their what if scenes. They figured if people are going to get pissy over something they shared for free they won't share any.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
The first spin off was Theodora and the MC's first time.

The second spin off was a sharing scene, not NTR. The MC was involved.

People got angry and said it ruined the character and since then people stopped sharing their what if scenes. They figured if people are going to get pissy over something they shared for free they won't share any.
I was strictly talking about the What if series, not the real spin-off canon that is Theodora's Lie. The first one was the NTR one, after that is the fake breaking and the third iirc is the fantasy one

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Time taken away from working on the main game be it 5 min or 5 weeks or 5 months is a delay.

IMO it is also a big fu to the lower tier supporters where the dev is effectively saying "I'm going to delay giving you what you're supporting me of x time because I value the fat stacks guys more".

I can understand a dev justifying the time to do a single render or something, but do devote time to who mini-story is just screwing over the majority of supporters who can't afford to pay like Mr Fat-stakes.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think you fundamentally misunderstand how the tiered subscription model works.
No, he knows exactly how it works actually. :p The thing is though what the dev may know and we do not is how big a percentage of his total income is from those higher paying supporters. If they are 70% or more of his total income it makes quite a bit of sense to cuddle them over the rest within limits. If they are 20% or less of the total, it already starts to make less sense and you could be stiffing the way more important part of your support base long term to cuddle a few high payers.

Then again lumping all those higher paying patrons together and think they want the same thing can be dangerous and same for lower tiers. Remember supporting a dev is not a democracy where you are bound to follow what gets most votes as a patron even if you voted in the first place or had a vote. It is either depending on how dev built his tiers a commercial relation to get a product or more of a supporter relation. A patron or major part of them may well decide to stop supporting if things based on votes or decision dev goes against what they want to see and personally for example votes on story content always makes me leery to support a game. :p

What is nice of a dev to do to give back to some is not always wise and can become even divisive. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I was strictly talking about the What if series, not the real spin-off canon that is Theodora's Lie. The first one was the NTR one, after that is the fake breaking and the third iirc is the fantasy one
What the fuck are you talking about? The MC was actively involved not cucked no nothing. Thats not NTR not by any definition besides the one of some smart people here on F95. :FacePalm:

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Would be nice if each "what if" had separate genre tags so that we knew which ones to avoid. Is there only one that features sharing content?

Randeza

May 16, 2018
just don't support the dev if you don't like these spin of games, i don't think the game dev care so much if you complain about it

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes