Mod Ren'Py [v.3.1] S.H.E.L.T.E.R. Multi-Mod (New content + walkthrough+ cheat menu)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Select all the kinks you want to see included in future updates

• Femdom

• Maledom (without corruption)

• Foot fetish

• Watersports

• NTR

• Musk (female smelling male)

• Musk (male smelling female)

• Petplay

• Smegma eating

• Rimjob

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheAFF

Oct 15, 2023
where is the 3.1 version for Android?
I know its around here somewhere as I had it and then I had to reset my Tablet and lost it

just an update someone already converted 3.1 for android

it works its 208mb and its the full 3.1 port

Last edited:

CallmebravoSC

Dec 15, 2023
Can someone please give me the direct link to download the complete mod download for shelter 69 so I can download the mod without having to use megafile or alt download sites im trying to get it free

TheAFF

Oct 15, 2023
Can someone please give me the direct link to download the complete mod download for shelter 69 so I can download the mod without having to use megafile or alt download sites im trying to get it free

just go there and click on wupload its free

Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
Melissa's sprite gets broken after some time and im getting the renpy error. Then it looks like a small circle with her facial expression without character sprite.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
After passing the prologue and leaving the room, errors automatically appear although you usually ignore it and the game continues. In this case, it doesn't. Even if you ignore it, it only becomes a series of scripts errors and then sends you to the main menu.

Jack Beam from TN

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you for this mod! I was looking at the code to see if I could change the whole "can only be outside for a hour" thing after you got the shot. It looks like it's possible but I'm being lazy.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote